Don't ever do this challenge again

This is the most annoying challenge ever. There are a good 5-6 walkers waiting for you to obliterate with your assault, but they're hiding behind boxes and your asasult hit just one or two max. Then suddenly out of the shadows a grenade-walker pops out and your retaliate hero gets bruised by the damage and now you have to start all over.

Nextgames, I don't understand why you do this. One step forward, two back. You guys literally can never satisfy your player fully for at least one week, or one day.
capibaraFirekidJackBauerI_Am_PsychoKillersZJayZTheRealSavageabveTJSbigbeanoklman1612antafroponixDLHSteinarromeoAmBush

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,909
    What level are you? I agree with the "easy" and that's why is boring and grindy...i mean...you can play it blindfolded until 1400 stars if you are lvl 63 but i've seen players lvl 20 easily play 400 stars
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AmBush
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    war said:

This is the most annoying challenge ever. There are a good 5-6 walkers waiting for you to obliterate with your assault, but they're hiding behind boxes and your asasult hit just one or two max. Then suddenly out of the shadows a grenade-walker pops out and your retaliate hero gets bruised by the damage and now you have to start all over.

Nextgames, I don't understand why you do this. One step forward, two back. You guys literally can never satisfy your player fully for at least one week, or one day.

What map are you talking about?

Also - if you are getting nailed in this way, consider bringing survivors without retaliate or revenge.
    This is by no stretch my favorite set of maps, but there are ways to deal with the complaint you cited.
    JenngDBonesekimhclew
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    war said:

Sounds like you're talking about the M.A.S.H. map. That's one of the easier maps in an easy challenge. Don't go charging into the narrow spaces; send your assault towards the loot box on the left of the map, take out any walkers standing there and you should now be able to see behind the boxes to where the armoured/exploding walkers are.

Or do it with a purely melee team, which is what I've been doing for most of the Army Base missions to keep it interesting. No risk of explosions then. When you go full melee, exploding walkers aren't even an irritation; relatively high health, yes, but they do pitiful damage and no stun. Easy to manage.

This challenge is a bit one-note (all about ranged survivors and mostly about exploding walkers) but I don't get your complaint.
    MattOfEarthAmBushPapacas
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,109
    Not my favourite set of maps but not as bad as you are making out. It means you actually have to strategise which I guess is something your not used to doing with this game. Your more of a fan of just running in all guns blazing I guess. :-) bring back archives and fish in a barrel eh!
    MattOfEarth1RisPapacas
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    war said:

So you guys are telling me to put WORK into this? I am appalled.

Mabiki said:

war said:

What map are you talking about?

Also - if you are getting nailed in this way, consider bringing survivors without retaliate or revenge.
    This is by no stretch my favorite set of maps, but there are ways to deal with the complaint you cited.
  • Ombra_rossa68Ombra_rossa68 Member Posts: 15

Ombra_rossa68

Just a question, but how many players do you want to lose before changing the format of the Challenge? 
    This one it's unplayable 

Boukephalos
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    The fun of playing challenge is all challenge maps has different styles
    JenngDeathwish19zivaolivia
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    war said:

So you guys are telling me to put WORK into this? I am appalled.

Really?
    I’m assuming you are a fairly new player. Why?
    Because this map has not changed in MONTHS

Here’s a video showing help for it, posted Sep 2017. Same boomers, same spawns.
    They made no changes, yet there was nowhere near the complaints in the last couple times it played through.

Just like in life complaints are useless you offer a suggestion on a remedy. What is so appalling about it now that was not appalling before?

Also we had this 2 months ago and more videos are here;

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

GovernatorMattOfEarth
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 113
    edited February 2018
    Crazy complaint. These are mostly trick maps where if you know what path to take you can avoid a lot of the baddies and rush the gate. This is a good kind of challenge to have. I especially enjoy sprinting across the top of the map in m.a.s.h.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    It’s ALL work with a splash of strategy, I dig your style though @war , I too prefer guns blazing BUT we gotta switch it up sometimes. ( I still go in guns blazing but on these maps I strategize not to use over watch or a revengeful/ retaliatey survivor, if I know their are the exploding ones still around. )

@Kaz is correct about knowledgeable players and most are willing to help.

Papacas
  • AmBushAmBush Member Posts: 100
    edited February 2018

The fun of playing challenge is all challenge maps has different styles

Agreed

@war I think that's maybe why its called weekly Challenge If it were easy the'd call it something else like, weekly we give you stuff for nothing :/

Zombie Stompers U.K. Based Guild.Currently Recruiting (18/20)

Note:

• Level 20+
    • DAILY PLAYERS
    • 250+ Weekly Challenge Stars minimum

Above all:We Have FUN 

Level 61, Guild Leader of Zombie Stompers Playing Daily since January 2017

Semper Fi
    Concordia

Deathwish19SPC_TORRES
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Well, Hov, I don't like exactly that.

In our guild we are running a mini challenge.
    Least amount of kills with highest RSL for your level.

Someone did MASH with 8 kills!!

Mind = blown.
    My personal best on M.A.S.H.

RSL +3 ... THREE ✮’s total kills = 10
    Not bad for such a horrible piece of evil shit! No?
    Concordia

capibaraPapacas
  • ChiefkeoChiefkeo Member Posts: 189
    I don't understand complaining that one map is nearly unplayable then stating this is one of the easiest games you have ever played. Are we off our meds again?
    capibaracrambert_nec
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,427
    edited February 2018

Semper Fi

You only get to say that if you are a __________,, otherwise doesn't mean anything to me.
    Edit: I need to call in backups. @SPC_TORRES I need a good ground pounder. Saddle up!
    SPC_TORRES
  • iamedgeiamedge Member Posts: 68
    > @Cronus said:
    > Semper Fi
    >
    > You only get to say that if you are a __________,, otherwise doesn't mean anything to me.
    > Edit: I need to call in backups. @SPC_TORRES I need a good ground pounder. Saddle up!

@ShadowaceAz is a Marine vet.
    @Cronus
    Once a Marine!
    Always a Marine!
    10 years written on a blank check my brother.
    Concordia

CronusNidintuBelSPC_TORRESChiefkeo
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    I didnt like that map either but its fine by me as long as we dont get alot of fatties im fine. After a couple of times i learned how to control my revenge hunter not to attack that exploding walker haha
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,427
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > @Cronus
    > Once a Marine!
    > Always a Marine!
    > 10 years written on a blank check my brother.

Well sh!t, my bad. I should've learned by now to just let it go. My apologies.

Semper fi
    ShadowaceAzPigSPC_TORRESChiefkeo
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 32
    I think it's a fine challenge had alot of fun .no participation trophies here it's not supposed to be easy. Dude needs to change his tactics. It was challenging (kinda the point right) keep up the good work.
    ShadowaceAz
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited February 2018
    I never said it was challenging. It was ANNOYING. It's easy and annoying because I have to do this bullshit every round, for every week of the year to get like 50 radios per challenge, get my 32 Eguene tokens from the consequent call. It's boring.