Game crash at startup after the new buld (2.10)

CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 23
Hi.
On my phone (Samsung A5) the game works, But on my PAD "Lenovo Yoga Tab 3" (andriod version 6,0,1) the game crashes after the game has loaded.
First when I tried to start, just at startup when the Camp should be filled, Game closes.
I tried restarting the pad, same thing.
I tried Reinstalling, and after the initial video, the game crashes

I am out of ideas?

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    Thanks for the report, will forward your issue.
    Carleone
  • johnny9johnny9 Member Posts: 15
    My game worked perfect until updating game v 2.10, but after i updated the game, it crashes from 2 minutes to 2 minutes. I done these steps: force stop, clear cache, but doesn't working. I am on OS Android.
    Teanut
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Thanks for the report @johnny9 !

Could you tell us the model of your device so we can send this information forward? : )
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    edited February 2018
    A whole lot of this since the update

Device is iPhone 7
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    And now this too
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
  • RonXombieRonXombie Member Posts: 1
    same with me game not starting on iPad Pro10.5, it loads until „killing walkers“ but then it stops
    There's another update so please check the App store or Google Play. The new version is 2.10.1.
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @Zbot So do we get more free stuff with this update? J/K Thanks
    rustynail
  • CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 23
    I dont see no new update on Google play yet?
  • TeanutTeanut Member Posts: 53
    > @johnny9 said:
    > My game worked perfect until updating game v 2.10, but after i updated the game, it crashes from 2 minutes to 2 minutes. I done these steps: force stop, clear cache, but doesn't working. I am on OS Android.

Same issues. Unplayable since the update. Unable to load or play the game. Have also tried re-installing multiple times.
    > @Teanut said:
    > > @johnny9 said:
    > > My game worked perfect until updating game v 2.10, but after i updated the game, it crashes from 2 minutes to 2 minutes. I done these steps: force stop, clear cache, but doesn't working. I am on OS Android.
    >
    > Same issues. Unplayable since the update. Unable to load or play the game. Have also tried re-installing multiple times.

Should add I have an HTC desire 526 Android version 6.0.1.
  • johnny9johnny9 Member Posts: 15
    zbot said:

There's another update so please check the App store or Google Play. The new version is 2.10.1.

My game still has not been updated at version 2.10.1. I wait this update for crashers game. In USA the game is updated, but in Europe when release this version fix 2.10.1?
    @johnny9 the 2.10.1 is for iOS, for android it's 2.10.0.74.
    After todays update, game still dont start. Tried to remove it and install it again, Same thing happens.
    Game starts and then just "dies" when its done loading, "lenovo Yoga tab 3" On my Phone it still works fine.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Carleone

Did you ever get it working? My Ellipsis still won’t work and no request has been answered.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

The most recent update seems to have finally allowed me to play. I had to download again and then add the additional update. The ads do tend to crash the game but at least it is playable.
    @ShadowaceAz , No I still cant play on my Lenovo. On Samsung phone it still works though.
    ShadowaceAz
    @Carleone it's a plot I tell ya!

NG and the Phone companies made a deal. There making us buy new devices!

Them devious little bilge rats!!

** I kid. I kid.. ** mostly
    Concordia

Carleone
    Well. After 2.11 the game works on my Pad again! Oh joy, (allthough a bit sluggish)
    ShadowaceAz
    Sweet! When I get home I'll try my other tablet. Will be a week or so, please keep fingers and toes crossed for me. :smiley:
    Concordia

Carleone