I deleted him!!!

I accidentally deleted my best assault who was 150 away from being pink along with all my top gear and badges!! I was selecting my team to run a challenge and he was gone. I checked my tokens and sure enough, he was deleted!! I could almost cry. I submitted a help ticket. What do you think??? Any hope?
afroponixmobbiexbamfx

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    I thought I read somewhere on here that they won't bring back accidentally-deleted survivors for you. The good news is I believe your equipment and badges get placed back into your inventory. But otherwise, you're probably S.O.L. Sorry :(
    sanchezi910Tripodxbamfx
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    If you get lucky with who is assigned the support ticket and you present it so it can't be an accident, but as result of a glitch, then you have a chance.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 373
    Wahhhh!!! I had to go for a long walk to work off my frustration with myself. It’s not that Eddie was THE best but he was MY best and has been with me a long time. Boo boo!
    Tapatio75
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Poor man. Sorry for you. Hope that you get him back.
    bigbeano
    edited February 2018
    Amen, @ShadowaceAz. Amen.

Thanks for the sympathy, everyone. I already miss him so much!
    edited February 2018
    I know what happened. I was trying to take a picture to show my guild. Now I am looking for the picture and it isn’t there. I pressed delete instead of the photo button. I am such a dunce.
    afroponix
  • CrashOutCrashOut Member Posts: 27
    RIP Eddie. Sorry for your loss.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited February 2018
    “Accidentally deleted” yea the company that owns this game is traded in stocks so don’t expect schemes like that to get you freebies, true or not true
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Just seems like a bunch of smoke and mirrors to me...
    T_storm69xbamfx
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I mean, this kinda thing can definitely happen accidentally. I almost scrapped my 8* hunter by accident like 2 months ago. Was on his survivor screen and set my phone in my lap for a second. When I picked it back up it was on the scrap confirmation screen. I almost freaked out!
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    bigbeanomack22JadenPapacas
    Sooooo many times I did that and ended up on the scrap confirmation screen...never accidentally hit the scrap button from that screen as well tho, pretty sure they make the button extra ready to be used with the intent to use it (when they updated buttons a while back)
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    afroponix said:

Sooooo many times I did that and ended up on the scrap confirmation screen...never accidentally hit the scrap button from that screen as well tho, pretty sure they make the button extra ready to be used with the intent to use it (when they updated buttons a while back)

Are you saying it cannot happen? Nobody can "panic" and hit the confirmation button by mistake? I know I did a long time ago and if I am not mistaken I got my deleted item back, but to be completely honest about it, I am not sure it was on NML or Boom Beach (which I was playing before this game). I do believe it can happen and it can be completely by mistake...
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    RIP Eddie :-(
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    That's bad luck.
    Your equipment and badges definitely return to inventory. Hope you have some good luck within your game.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 335
    i accidentally deleted a pinkie checking to see how many retirement tokies I could get. and was given a “we cant help you” on my ticket..
    Captainslayer
    Such great support, advice, and understanding and then there is @afroponix. Not cool. What possible freebies could I even expect? All I want is my assault back. @jrodrf2 was correct. I did find all my gear and my badges back in inventory. Thank goodness for that!

I haven’t heard back from support yet. Hopefully soon!
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Had the Same Problem with a pink Shooter, never get her back, good luck to find another good one!!
    edited February 2018
    Not good news for either of us, @buchizombiebreath. I am sorry about your pink shooter.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    On the bright side, promoting a hero assault will get you a much stronger assault with the same exact badges

I have several pink srvrs and the hero's have now over taken them with only 5 stars
    i don't even buy the regular srvr tokens in the trade store anymore
    CaptainslayerbigbeanoJenng
    I get to 23.1 in the challenges. I was so close to a pink star on my other assault. Makes me a bit sick to think of it.