I deleted him!!!

2»

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,493
    ...with badges and gear?? I don't think you will lose those when quitting with a surv...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    @afroponix I think the mods will determine that. Thanks for being a corporate elisist. It's only your fault. People make mistakes. Who the F would retire anybody!!!!!! The returns...would make Negan, keep you alive. Your better alive, than dead!!!
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 365
    @capibara You’re correct. I found them. I thought I had read before to be sure and exchange your gear for the lowest level you have. I was wrong. Thankfully!
    capibara
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2018
    I guess one question they might ask is did you already spend/use the tokens received by the recycle?

If yes, you’re probably hosed.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Papacas said:

afroponix said:

Sooooo many times I did that and ended up on the scrap confirmation screen...never accidentally hit the scrap button from that screen as well tho, pretty sure they make the button extra ready to be used with the intent to use it (when they updated buttons a while back)

Are you saying it cannot happen? Nobody can "panic" and hit the confirmation button by mistake? I know I did a long time ago and if I am not mistaken I got my deleted item back, but to be completely honest about it, I am not sure it was on NML or Boom Beach (which I was playing before this game). I do believe it can happen and it can be completely by mistake...
    All I’m saying is nextgames does not take pity on players for the players own mistakes
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    @ShadowaceAz, I thought of that so I didn’t use them. I didn’t touch any xp or tokens while I was waiting to hear back from them.

@afroponix
    don’t expect schemes like that to get you freebies, true or not true

This doesn’t seem to be all you were saying. It doesn’t seem this remark was aimed at anyone but me and that it was based upon your erroneous assumptions of what you dreamed up about me and my intents. You owe me an apology.

I heard back from Next Games. They “currently don't have any features that would allow us to undo scraps so it would give your survivor back.“
    BoukephalosDodkong

I heard back from Next Games. They “currently don't have any features that would allow us to undo scraps so it would give your survivor back.“

Well, I’m truly sorry for you. Hearing this news just makes me even more timid in the game.
    No! This is not about trusting NG
    so you can stop right there! (aimed at anyone about to snark!)

I have issues of motor control at times. I’m well known in my guild for complaining about how often I accidentally charge into a wave instead shoot into it. For some reason when my survivors see a ‘wave’ of walkers, they tend to think surfing not living or dying. :p

I often fear I’ll hit the wrong spot and we’ll, this just.. um.. ah crap! Knock on wood (or my skull) this has yet to happen to me.

Please, if it would help, let us know if sending flowers would be appropriate or would he have preferred we make a donation in his name? I don’t know when the services will be held, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to attend, so please pass my love and strength to all his friends and fellow survivors. I’m sure he will be missed around the campfires. My assaults may be crass, but they have an awesome sense of humor.

Be well and remember, this is war and all, so tell his children he died a hero!
    Concordia

SmokeandMirrorsJadenJenng
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited March 2018

EL34xyz said:

On the bright side, promoting a hero assault will get you a much stronger assault with the same exact badges

I have several pink srvrs and the hero's have now over taken them with only 5 stars
    i don't even buy the regular srvr tokens in the trade store anymore

how many levels above survivor level do you make it in the challenges? heroes may have a little bit higher damage numbers, but that goes out the window at high level when they are 100% body shot, but 2-3 pink star toons can still get normal/critical hits in
    I usually make it to 29 and run out of time
    Made it to 30 a couple weeks ago

Usually 1350 to 1420 stars
    I do just fine thanks
    That's about all I have time for because I go outside and mountain bike and hike on the weekends
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited March 2018

@ShadowaceAz, I thought of that so I didn’t use them. I didn’t touch any xp or tokens while I was waiting to hear back from them.

@afroponix

don’t expect schemes like that to get you freebies, true or not true

This doesn’t seem to be all you were saying. It doesn’t seem this remark was aimed at anyone but me and that it was based upon your erroneous assumptions of what you dreamed up about me and my intents. You owe me an apology.

Here’s my apology: “I heard back from Next Games. They “currently don't have any features that would allow us to undo scraps so it would give your survivor back” just like I said would happen. So sorry I was correct, you will bounce back. And it was aimed at NG, they don’t care about our problems, they moderate our complaints from keeping us from leaving the game
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Boukephalos
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 340
    Moment of Silence
    GovernatorJenng
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 293

Wahhhh!!! I had to go for a long walk to work off my frustration with myself. It’s not that Eddie was THE best but he was MY best and has been with me a long time. Boo boo!

It’s like losing Glenn all over again
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    GovernatorbigbeanoJenng
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,258
    > @ThanosOfTitan said:
    > Wahhhh!!! I had to go for a long walk to work off my frustration with myself. It’s not that Eddie was THE best but he was MY best and has been with me a long time. Boo boo!
    >
    > It’s like losing Glenn all over again

@SmokeandMirrors Did you look under the dumpster for your deleted Survivor? :smile:
    JenngShadowaceAzThanosOfTitanbigbeano
    @SmokeandMirrors

Around the campfire tonight, tell of his tale, make the children know what and who he was! I am sure when they hear of his valor, his honor, and his sacrifice, the children at least will know and remember his tale. Remind them in the world they live, there can still be hero’s. Encourage friends and family to tell the tales and share the bond.

You never know what or who one of those children could become. Through the loss of a comrade, a hero can be born!

Concordia

ThanosOfTitanGovernator
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 293

@SmokeandMirrors

Around the campfire tonight, tell of his tale, make the children know what and who he was! I am sure when they hear of his valor, his honor, and his sacrifice, the children at least will know and remember his tale. Remind them in the world they live, there can still be hero’s. Encourage friends and family to tell the tales and share the bond.

You never know what or who one of those children could become. Through the loss of a comrade, a hero can be born!

Can we eat his leg around the campfire it would be a shame to waste him
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    JenngbigbeanoGovernator
    Maybe after the children go to bed?
    Concordia

JenngGovernatorFirekid
    Now, now, now.... There will be no eating of Eddie’s leg around the campfire, or in a train station, or as a snack for newcomers.
    Governator

Now, now, now.... There will be no eating of Eddie’s leg around the campfire, or in a train station, or as a snack for newcomers.

Roger that, we will respect (belch) your wishes and (burp) leave his body for prospers, sorry. Something in my feeth.... (pulls out knife and picks something from his teeth) ah, there.. as I was saying, he’s mostly wrapped in that white linen over there. We will bury him tonight.

Concordia

Governator
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,258
    @ShadowaceAz

I do not like them in a house.
    I do lot like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere.
    I would not eat Eddie with eggs and ham.
    I do not like them Sam I am!

:tongue: