Can we get an "undo" button?

So I try to put my survivor strategically in a location where he will attack all the targets I want him to (assault) but it seems I'm 1 space too high. Can I "undo" my move so I can put him where I want to. This should be easy to code no? lol.

I don't expect an undo button, this is merely pointing out how aggravating it is when you think you're going to hit all the targets but you actually don't.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
AndreaTJSZetteDBonesJenngGovernatorantAlexFiliUKI_Am_PsychoJadenShayHaflyingcowkingtheldssdlcapibaravalereee淡水地鼠

Comments

• AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 168
    You should get one undo per mission. Everyone makes at least one mistake over the course of an hour.
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    You know this isn't going to happen. The current undo option is to spend gold.
    DLich
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    I need a “my cat stepped on my screen” button!!!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    yea could be cool, one use per mission its fine i think.
    DLich
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I need a "you got drunk and burned all your radios" undo button
    Jadenmack22GovernatorDMP
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 336
    i think the worst is when you’re in a rush and assemble a team for a round without putting decent weapons/armor on them and start that round with gear that isnt leveled up. done that a few times. doh!
    DBonesDLichJadensbf
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @dandancar77 , I do this on the Distance all the f'ing time - it is SO frustrating :s
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 336
    edited February 2018
    yes @DBones. I probably do it at least 2-3 times on the Distance. I have zero patience lol
    DBonesmack22ShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @dandancar77

Had that same pleasurable experience today. Only through the grace of Fortūna did I happen to exit with everyone in green, even only slightly. This allowed me a chance to actually use Tara’s academy trading and heal my toons in the next two missions. A small meal was shared by the survivors before continuing deeper into the depth of chaos.

Rarely do people appreciate the power she has, until this happens.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179

Oh, I need an Undo Button for life in general...

Friend trying on one more dress for increasingly annoyed hubby who has repeatedly reminded her kickoff is approaching: "Does this make me look fat?" Hubs: "No, Linda. Your fat makes you look fat."
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2018
    I actually told my wide ONCE the jeans have nothing to do with it when she asked ‘Do these jeans make me look fat’.

I lived and we remained married...

So men do survive the occasional ’I did not just say that’ moments, because you know it was stupid to try the moment the last syllable breaks away from your lips.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    I do want to undo party of my real life