Picking a bruiser and assault

I’ve been using Andrew and Vanessa for a while, but just pulled a new assault and 2 bruisers in today’s Carol call. Are any of the new legendaries worth keeping, or should I just cash them in?

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807
    Trash all. Keep Andrew and Vanessa and wait for more. After 2 years laying i realized i only need 6 survivors. 1 x class + few heros...but they will be maybe worth once 2 pink...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I have to disagree Capi.
    I like to keep at least 2 in every class on top of heroes, for using when my main is in the hospital so I don't have to spend gold.

That said, I'm not a fan of Greg as a new assault - vigilant and ruthless are low on my desired traits for that class. I would take his tokens and look for someone with at least four traits out of: Marksman, Sure Shot, Iron Skin, Dodge, Luck

I might keep Karen as a bruiser. Defensive Stance and Powerstrike work well together, and Punish is a must-have on bruisers now. Since bruiser damage has been buffed, Ruthless isn't so bad. The fact she's missing Retaliate is what puts here on the maybe list instead of the keeper list for me.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 242
    My opinion. Bruisers need Punish and Retaliate, but Vigilant is quite low on my priority list. Iron Skin or Dodge would be much better. But Andrew is still your best bruiser as neither of the others have both Punish and Retaliate.

I like Ruthless on assaults! However, bullet dodge and vigilant are not very useful, so neither assault is optimal, either.

So keep looking for a better guy.
  • aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    Thanks guys. I ended up keeping Karen as a backup (won’t be pink starring her, though), and dumping Greg and Rodney.