double xp for scrapping

i know that its hard to answer but for some time (long time) that we dont have double xp for scrapping, anyone has idea on how much time usually we wait between one event and another...

Comments

• msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited February 2018
    @theldssdl keeps a great log of events here. Unfortunately there are only two scrapping events (whereas NG has definitely made more).
    warlordf
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    If you’re in double xp you will get double xp for scrapping. It will show the normal amount in the gear but it will double on the xp section.

This applies to gear only. Survivors do not scrap for double xp.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    msapaevwarlordfCronus
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    i didnt know that and we had double xp for free last week... :/

thx for the answers
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    Technically my log is of weekend events only, with an exception for More Radios Event since that was the initial reason why I decided to make the log (and since they're so rare). My best estimate is that there is a double XP for scrapping once every other month or so. Or, if you don't want to wait for that (say, during the 5 second upgrades event), you can buy Double XP from the Bundle Shop and it'll double the XP of all your scraps as well.
    Mabiki
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    There was a double scrapping event just a few weeks ago. They do it seemingly randomly about once a month on a Tuesday or Wednesday for the last half year at least.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,044
    Should be a spring cleaning event on the horizon.