In the Dead of Night Discussion Thread

Comments

• keetkeet Member Posts: 37
    (And the pepole thinking you can do this only with ranged...please post a video from 29 up)
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,190
    Hey I love this, it's beautiful but yeah I bet it's gonna get challenging at the end.

Regarding the narrow path...

Anyone note if right or left side spawns more or less, or roughly the same?

And behaviors? Do more walkers spawn only after seconds gate is opened?

Not boosting today so was just curious.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @BiggyGuyinTWD I go left since there is more room, the spawns seem the same. There are some spawn blocks you can utilize, one after opening the first gate (open with one survivor, run in two placing them under the "middle" door), and when opening the second gate (put two survivors all the way on the left). You'll still have to clear some walkers to get to the exit, but it helps.
    ATLAS-Zxbamfxmack22romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,190
    Cool thanks

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    sbf
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 623
    Nice graphics!
    Oh I, I love the nightlife
    I got to boogie ...
    romeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I’m still trying to find the deer!

But I brought special gear!

Makes finding them much easier, you can find in next weeks Bundle. I got a preview account! Hehhe
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeo
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    DBones said:

Regarding The Narrow Path, I think bruisers will come in quite handy, especially with a wide arc weapon, which makes me happy because I actually love bruisers, although I admittedly very rarely use them. I'm thinking bruiser, warrior, shooter will likely make a great team on that map, but I can't wait to see if I'm right or not.

I've been having fun with a 3-warrior team in Narrow Path. Will have to reconsider when I reach the hardest rounds, though.

• lkj_timlkj_tim Member Posts: 17
    Beautiful maps!
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872

Love it!!!!

But, haven't used Carol once...

I have been using Carol quite a bit on the maps that have tanks and the maps where she can get to the crates that are way out of the way
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    kkatsu said:

I like this set of maps however.... what's the purpose of having Carol week with those map? It doesn;t make any sense. I absolutely don't see why would I try to bring her in on any map at higher difficulty.

And one more thing - it's gonna be extremely tough challenge at level RSL 30 +. With spawns all over the place and burning walkers..

My beefed up Carol has come in quite handy. See post above
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    The Narrow Path, its easier to go left
    paintbeast
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 478
    edited March 2018
    Love these new maps, makes me feel quite cosy with the fires burning, and with the UK weather we’re having at the moment I could do with some warmth.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    i do like the visuals very much. i would appreciate a new batch of levels with a similar look and feel but without fire walkers. I'd really like to tear up these levels with all melee but flames :neutral:
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    > @atrainofficial said:
    > i do like the visuals very much. i would appreciate a new batch of levels with a similar look and feel but without fire walkers. I'd really like to tear up these levels with all melee but flames :neutral:

I am doing 5 of the missions full melee. It works fine if you don't farm the ones with endlessly spawning burners
    I had to give up melee. The +4 kicked in. :'(
    Concordia

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    All range team...no WonderCarol
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    3 staring Narrow Path with my super charged Carol. Killing 31 tanks on one hit with charges and level 30 walkers without like nothing. That Threat Reduction is insane.
    CBgaming1969Boukephalosbigbeanoant
    edited March 2018
    avelardez said:

3 staring Narrow Path with my super charged Carol. Killing 31 tanks on one hit with charges and level 30 walkers without like nothing. That Threat Reduction is insane.

Sweet baby Jesus!!

How many stars you have on those survivors? I’m stumbling on +4 with Jesus as lead (still need nearly 70 tokens to unlock Michonne and she’s my babe, I’d fight Rick any day)...

But good on ya for being able, i was having a blast running all maps with Melee, until I hit +4 and +5... sigh

All good things must come to an end. I know, I know, I could go do Scavenger missions. I’m sure someone will point that out!
    Concordia

avelardez
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Still haven't got to the challenging levels but I'm loving these new maps. :heart:
    The graphics are different and quite cool. :sunglasses:
    Definitely will be one of my favorite challenge sets. :star:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    msrebecca
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Tapatio75 said:

The Narrow Path, its easier to go left

I've only gone to the right so far. What's the difference between the two sides? Why is left easier? I'm only at L25.1 right now, so neither side would be even remotely difficult, but would be nice to have a heads up before I get to the challenging levels.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    @DBones The room to the left is slightly bigger. Also, the spawns start on the left hand side so if you run in the room and hug the right wall the spawn from the top or left can't reach you.
    DBonesromeo
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    I believe I will go with assault/hunter/shooter at higher levels but still not sure on which leader to use. Abe (7*) till RSL27 for sure but after that I can go with Sasha (7*) plus assault (8*) and Shooter (8*) or even plus another hunter (8*) and assault (8*). Ideas or advises?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,714
    Papacas said:

I believe I will go with assault/hunter/shooter at higher levels but still not sure on which leader to use. Abe (7*) till RSL27 for sure but after that I can go with Sasha (7*) plus assault (8*) and Shooter (8*) or even plus another hunter (8*) and assault (8*). Ideas or advises?

I'm probably going to do 6* Sasha (leader), 7* Abe, and 7* Shooter. Sasha for her leader ability, Abe for his ability to stun and tank hits (60% damage reduction w/o D Stance and max w/ D Stance), and my Shooter for the ability to pivot and attack multiple angles (armed w/ Charging weapon).
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    romeo
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    JayZ said:

Papacas said:

I'm probably going to do 6* Sasha (leader), 7* Abe, and 7* Shooter. Sasha for her leader ability, Abe for his ability to stun and tank hits (60% damage reduction w/o D Stance and max w/ D Stance), and my Shooter for the ability to pivot and attack multiple angles (armed w/ Charging weapon).
    Yeah I think so, something like that. Not sure if I should run with Abe (7*) or my other assault (8*) though...
    I also find left side easier. If you can get someone to bottom right corner of finish line quickly, they
    1) block the first spawn
    2) can clear the line for other survivors
    3) are completely safe from spawn coming in the door for the first round.

I’ve been trying to rush my hunter down so she can keep the entire finish line clear.
    Though my non-pink folks are having trouble at +4 and +5 refills.
    Concordia

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,320
    > @JayZ said:
    > Why do you need threat reduction for Narrow Path? There’s no spawn counter?

I added that last part to mention that using her with it on other missions is killing walkers in one hit at level 30. Swift strike on her is amazing with Narrow Path.
    romeo
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    In Narrow Path I have been using three assaults, clearing the center, then the sides, opening the first gates, clearing the right side, opening the next gate, moving in and down to the bottom left corner and using it to farm.

Easy Peasy.
    romeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,714
    Got it, thanks @avelardez! Which maps do you use TR on? It's tough with the flaming walkers and the maps where walkers spawn every round.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium