[PSA] If you purchased weapons between January 22 and February 28 please see below...

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
TLDR no need to submit a ticket... You will get a lvl 24 item of the same type next week

Kaz said:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the feedback as always, and thank you for the ones defending "the messenger", haha, that was beautiful to see! However, I was the one that made the wrong statement and caused the whole problem. And thank you Shteevie for explaining the situation.

Again, I'm sorry for causing this situation. We've reviewed this case and made a decision. Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made will receive a level 24 version of the equipment so that they can use it after their Councils have been upgraded. This action is being taken because of the unfortunate miscommunication, and will not be a regular part of the Council Upgrade process.

We have already identified the players to whom this will apply, so there's no need to contact support.

The new equipment will be delivered a couple of days after the Council Upgrade, and receiving players will see a pop-up notification in the game when it is delivered.

There are more Council upgrades coming in the future; the last two were each about five months apart. However, the next time there is an upgrade, we will be working hard to avoid a miscommunication like this one.

Sorry one more time, and thank you for your feedback and attention!

Source Here
Kaz said:

The wrong statement was made on the 22 of January (the day I've officially joined the team [What a great start, right?]). So the players that will be compensated are the ones that purchase any level 23 piece of gear from this day until the 28th of February.

Source Here

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
KaLisbfDrUnpleasantJadenSlickRickBill_ZRTThe_OvercomerGuapoGovernatorpradi

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Great step forward towards the surprise update info. I think that is a fair compromise for those that spent on weapons during those time!
    DLichSlickRickBill_ZRT
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited March 2018
    This is only gear purchased with money?
    Not Trade store gear?

Also, what if you have already upgraded the level 23 item to level 26?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    EL34xyz said:

Not Trade store gear?

From my understanding it’s bundle purchases only that contained gear like any of the winter bundles or any of the other ones they normally sell.

edited March 2018
    DLich said:

EL34xyz said:

Not Trade store gear?

From my understanding it’s bundle purchases only that contained gear like any of the winter bundles or any of the other ones they normally sell.
    I edited my question and added this

Also, what if you have already upgraded the level 23 item to level 26?
    Does it reset to level 24?

Or is it a new piece of gear in addition to the level 23 gear?
    I believe we’ll be given an entirely new weapon/armor or whatever was bought that was lvl 23 base between that time. I think we’re sol when it comes to xp spent on the lvl 23 one.

From my understanding it’s a base lvl 24 not a fully upgraded 27 and it’ll be given to us via an announcement in game pop up (not replace the 23 we have.

Kaz
    DLich said:

I believe we’ll be given an entirely new weapon/armor or whatever was bought that was lvl 23 base between that time. I think we’re sol when it comes to xp spent on the lvl 23 one.

From my understanding it’s a base lvl 24 not a fully upgraded 27 and it’ll be given to us via an announcement in game pop up (not replace the 23 we have.

Ok, thanks
    Makes sense that we would get a new piece of gear and keep the old gear
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    I don't think many had an issue with upgrading new gear, but rather having to purchase new gear again. If you have the gear then you don't mind spending money. So if they ran a 5 second upgrade weekend you could double XP and UG to get back there :)

I think this is one of the best gestures I have ever seen NG do.
    KaLi
    And it don't even impact me. I haven't bought a weapons bundle since the bundle changes... So see I don't always complain haha
    JenngKaLiATLAS-Z
    edited March 2018
    Drunken said:

I don't think many had an issue with upgrading new gear, but rather having to purchase new gear again. If you have the gear then you don't mind spending money. So if they ran a 5 second upgrade weekend you could double XP and UG to get back there :)

I think this is one of the best gestures I have ever seen NG do.

Well, in my case
    I would not be upgrading a level 24 piece of gear for a while
    I just started upgrading level 23 gear to level 26 a month ago
    I still have a bunch of srvrs to upgrade to level 23 also

So it will be a while before I am ready to start the move to level 24
    And I still would be getting some use from the level 23 gear I currently have

I for one am not one of the ones overjoyed about another council update :/
    @EL34xyz

Nice thing for you is you will not be maxed out on supplies. There has to be a give and take. Some players max out supplies quickly then they get crates with supplies which is worthless. I am 67 level but at 10m supplies. So I am behind the curve a little myself.

Reality is you need 1 person from each class to be at max level to ensure you get max level equipment from Bundle Shop. Think of it this way tho you bought bundles you will use the weapon still and get the next level up for free. I haven't bought a bundle since Jan and I get nothing. So bundles I might buy if tweaked cost me all over again. The morgan bundle is calling my name ATM... But I am hoping they respond to my thread
    KaLi
    Drunken said:

@EL34xyz

Nice thing for you is you will not be maxed out on supplies. There has to be a give and take. Some players max out supplies quickly then they get crates with supplies which is worthless. I am 67 level but at 10m supplies. So I am behind the curve a little myself.

Reality is you need 1 person from each class to be at max level to ensure you get max level equipment from Bundle Shop. Think of it this way tho you bought bundles you will use the weapon still and get the next level up for free. I haven't bought a bundle since Jan and I get nothing. So bundles I might buy if tweaked cost me all over again. The morgan bundle is calling my name ATM... But I am hoping they respond to my thread

I would love to be maxxed out for just a week to see how it feels :)
    I am in perpetual catch up mode
    Double Supply weekend and 1.99 helps a lot lol plus no life.
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,434
    Please tell me the scout stealth pack is included in this OMG
    I don’t remember the date these were sold but man I hope it’s in that window
    anthony172JayZ
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    While NG states they know who has bought what, everyone should check their purchase history to make sure you get what you are owed.
    DLich
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    @xbamfx Not sure when you bought yours, but I purchased the Stealth Knife on Wed., January 24. Presumably it went on sale in the shop on Mon. the 22nd. I was still using the base level 20 with those traits, so I had to have it. Glad I'll be getting a base level 24 to go with it now!
    xbamfx said:

I don’t remember the date these were sold but man I hope it’s in that window

maybe look through your purchase history via itunes or google store. That's how I saw i bought mine on 2/11 which is in the window.

xbamfx
    Thanks @jbuoy and @DLich I will check that but I’m confident it was the second time it came around. It was such a good bundle a little pricey but it was hard to resist. I really wish certain items carried forward but I understand NG needs to make money too$$$. Considering the huge strides and how they handled this council announcement I must commend them on that! I will definitely be buying the best bundle available come Council upgrade time.
    Purchased feb 11 woot woot
    DLich
    edited March 2018
    @xbamfx I bought mine the second time it came around too. I really liked that a shooter weapon would have incendiary. I had worked late Saturday night and to reward myself I bought it Sunday morning (2/11). I think it was $10 but it came with 750 gold if I remembered so the weapon was only like $2.50 in my head.

Glad I’m getting a lvl 24 also!!

KaLixbamfx
    It was definitely a nice gesture on NG part. I paid $34.99 for the bundle which is normally steep for me on weapons but like you @DLich I felt the need to reward myself. I really commend them for granting those players who made purchases after the announcement of no council update to recoup those items at higher level. I really feel satisfied knowing my investment was acknowledged by their team.
    DLich
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,128
    So guys I have gone trough my purchase history since 22nd Jan and I found some bundles purchases but I can't remember what they had in them exactly.
    I would like to keep track of what should I be getting so I'll post screenshot of my bundles purchases, maybe some of you remember. Receipt doesn't exactly say what's in the bundle.
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @xbamfx You really are behaving yourself on here! Lol Just thought I would say hi! Also, I’m glad your question resulted in how to find out when we bought stuff, but in reality, I don’t want to see how much I’m spending! Lol I hope to hell there isn’t a total of how much we have spent!
    xbamfx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,879
    Hey when was that last flare gun bundle? I bought it but don't remember the date

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

xbamfx
    @BiggyGuyinTWD the second time it came around it expires at 8am est on Sunday February 11th. I bought mine prior to that deadline.

xbamfx
    @BiggyGuyinTWD pretty sure @DLich is right, around feb 11th I was going to get it but went with stealth assassin pack. Also @enigma12 I’m giving my best effort not to be toxic and provide quality conversations to improve the game. Think of me as a reformed negan lmao! Another thing yes you can see the total spent each transaction OMG I regret seeing it lol.
    @bladgier I wish it did give a description of what bundle was purchased, I didn’t have as many transactions as you did over the normal 1.99 gas booster so it was way easier for me to figure it out. Hopefully Some of those were weapons and armor for you and not just gold or phones
    bladgier
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    However those who were not level 22 gain nothing!!

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    @Kaz is it safe to assume that the free replacement gear will only be given to those who purchased it at lvl 23, and not those who purchased it at 22 and below?I dont think that has been addressed in any of the threads that I have seen
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited March 2018
    @abailey362
    From my understanding it is only lvl23 gear.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33252/2-10-balance-changes-discussion-thread

Edit to add; link is not taking to correct page. It's on page 1 of that thread. (Pic attached)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DLich