2.10 Balance changes discussion thread

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,965
    Kaz said:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the feedback as always, and thank you for the ones defending "the messenger", haha, that was beautiful to see! However, I was the one that made the wrong statement and caused the whole problem. And thank you Shteevie for explaining the situation.

Again, I'm sorry for causing this situation. We've reviewed this case and made a decision. Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made will receive a level 24 version of the equipment so that they can use it after their Councils have been upgraded. This action is being taken because of the unfortunate miscommunication, and will not be a regular part of the Council Upgrade process.

We have already identified the players to whom this will apply, so there's no need to contact support.

The new equipment will be delivered a couple of days after the Council Upgrade, and receiving players will see a pop-up notification in the game when it is delivered.

There are more Council upgrades coming in the future; the last two were each about five months apart. However, the next time there is an upgrade, we will be working hard to avoid a miscommunication like this one.

Sorry one more time, and thank you for your feedback and attention!

I hope this is not a play on words

" Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made "

I think maybe a little more straight forward wording is needed !
    More like anyone who purchased winter weapons ( period )

Also,
    How about un capping supplies
    This is getting old fast

@Kaz

Cronusromeo
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    @Kaz and NG ( @Shteevie ). Thank you. This is a proper correction to deal with the miscommunication. I will now quit my legal research, buy a gas booster, and begin crushing stars
    Japes87The_OvercomerCaptainslayerxbamfx
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,556
    @mik81

That is a hard balance. I was in same boat as you and it took 30+ hours of grind on double supply weekend along with 15k gold to get maxed out.

I would think a better version of max supply bundle that is offered more than the increasing current one would benefit the company. They should want players to be able to grow, but with upgrades its hard for newer players to get to max level. That being said you have to do something for End Gamers who are maxed not to lose them that is the million dollar question
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited March 2018
    TJS said:

@ShadowaceAz
    I think in the time it took you to create your fancy post that's been announced.

Maybe 'you' are the one who can predict the future. :smile:

*edited to addToo bad it’s only 1 minute in the future. Hehe*
    ROFLMFAO

Maybe I could work for NG. Hahaha
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSJadenDBonesbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @DLich
    I don't think what Pain Walker said in his video quite counts. I wish you good luck with that.

@SPC_TORRES
    I believe Kaz's statement is quite clear.
    I don't know why you mention all winter weapons.
    It clearly relates to any weapons bought after the statement of no council upgrade was made.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @Kaz

thank you for this. Great gesture / fix!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    DLichTJSSlickRickGovernator
    Winter weapons ... all weapons ( all the same )
    But anyone how purchased before
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/291514/#Comment_291514
    jan.22 with edit Feb 3

could be SOL

" Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made "

DLichTJS
    Guess once again

Cronusromeo
    DLich said:

@Kaz you are incredibly awesome!! So I'll be getting a lvl 24 flare gun and a lvl 24 kingdom spear (because I earned it with promoting Carol to legendary) This is the best day ever!!!

@DLich
    Awesome please enjoy your weapons, I will be enjoying a tall glass of SOL

MystiqueJenngGovernator
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,568
    Amazing news!

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    TJS
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    DLich said:

Kaz said:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the feedback as always, and thank you for the ones defending "the messenger", haha, that was beautiful to see! However, I was the one that made the wrong statement and caused the whole problem. And thank you Shteevie for explaining the situation.

Again, I'm sorry for causing this situation. We've reviewed this case and made a decision. Players who bought level 23 weapons and/or armor as part of a bundle purchase after the incorrect statement was made will receive a level 24 version of the equipment so that they can use it after their Councils have been upgraded. This action is being taken because of the unfortunate miscommunication, and will not be a regular part of the Council Upgrade process.

We have already identified the players to whom this will apply, so there's no need to contact support.

The new equipment will be delivered a couple of days after the Council Upgrade, and receiving players will see a pop-up notification in the game when it is delivered.

There are more Council upgrades coming in the future; the last two were each about five months apart. However, the next time there is an upgrade, we will be working hard to avoid a miscommunication like this one.

Sorry one more time, and thank you for your feedback and attention!

Keep in mind that although the announcement was made on 2/15 by NG it was announced by @Pain_Walker on 2/11 in this youtube video at 2:18 there would be no update to council level

Reason I mention this is I bought the flare gun pistol on 2/11 based on this video announcing no council update in 2.10. The "official" thread was created by NG on 2/15

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32900/update-notes-2-10#latest
    @Pain_Walker So I would like to see your response to this as in your new update video, you don't address this post at all. Where did you get that information as I took it as 100% you were told that this was the case. I also bought my winter weapons then believing that this information you gave was correct.
    @The_Overcomer Kaz announced no council update in January. This was 1 of the videos I said no council update. I usually gather all the info on the forums and put it in a video as sometimes tha.t info doesn’t leave the forums.

I do try to be as accurate as possible.

DLichTJSJenngxbamfx
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @Pain_Walker I have no ill will towards you man. It is my assumption that based upon the information at that time there wasn't going to be a council upgrade. I don't think Pain nefariously with held info.

PAINWALKER DOES NOT WORK FOR NG

Nobody even knew about a council update until yesterday (nobody as in non NG people). I'm getting a lvl 24 flare gun (to replace the one I bought that was lvl 23... One of the only bundles I've ever bought in this game that had a weapon attached to it and I bought it for the sole purpose of that weapon) So we all good in the hood homie!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TJSPain WalkerSlickRick
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541

Scavenger lvl 2 removed lvl 1 components. That's 37% spread elsewhere. That's pretty cool!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    @Pain_Walker I understand, thanks for responding. I think this has just been an unfortunate situation all round. But great we have a solution and I do very much like your updates and weekend events videos mate. Sometimes I do wonder how you and @Terminates get the scoop info you do :smile:
    TJSPain WalkerJenng
    If you want to blame someone for the council update blame me. I haven’t done anything but if you want to I am fine with that.

@Kaz is a messenger to the forums I am a messenger to YouTube and the people that watch my videos.

We are the info... Don’t kill the info.

If you want to blame someone for the council update blame me. I haven’t done anything but if you want to I am fine with that.

@Kaz is a messenger to the forums I am a messenger to YouTube and the people that watch my videos.

We are the info... Don’t kill the info.

Hey pain walker. I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't blaming you at all. I was just saying it's unfortunate that this has happened but great we have a solution as per my above...