Question about Gold Crate improvement change

@Kaz I know that gold crates are improving only certain circumstances. I was wondering if we will see any change in the gold crates we get from gifts from our guild mates? It is a bummer that I send a gift to my guild and some get green gear out of it.
enigma12paintbeastJaden

Comments

• enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 238
    The gold crate is a disgrace most of the time! Getting green level 22 gear which is totally useless is a joke! The gold crates should at the least, have epic gear at the appropriate level. I wish there was a choice of ‘great’ or ‘gutted’ after we get a gold crate.
    paintbeast
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 238
    The gold crate is a disgrace most of the time! Getting green level 22 gear which is totally useless is a joke! The gold crates should at the least, have epic gear at the appropriate level. I wish there was a choice of ‘great’ or ‘gutted’ after we get a gold crate.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    I am seeing double :)

The gold crate contents have been very sad for a long time
    I am hoping to get some relief from the changes :)
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 301
    Guessing gold crates in jackpot weekend will still suck
    Captainslayer
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 174
    > @pirate1125 said:
    > Guessing gold crates in jackpot weekend will still suck

Actually no. Not if the difficulty of the challenge mission or scavenge mission is level 20 or greater. You will get fewer gold crates, but the gear in them will be epic or legendary. So on jackpot weekend, I will now spend gold to open those crates. I am guessing the odds will be 70% epic and 30% legendary, but that is totally worth it. Yeah, I will end up getting lots of xp, and not the stuff I really want, but my heart won’t be crushed by anymore green gear.

And for those with council 20 or above, we won’t get anymore green gear when we open gold crates with trade goods. I just think the same should be done with guild gifts.

This is one of the best changes of the rebalancing imo
    Captainslayer