Another non event weekend

So when does NG intend to announce they will no longer have weekends of double supplies, one minute gas etc etc?? It looks as though they are taking that direction.

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    No such intentions. This weekend it's Carol. Other events planned for coming weekends.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited March 2018
    There's one long thread already on the subject. Here's a screenshot where the new admin addresses this in case you didn't look at the first page of threads in the general discussion index page as well as a link.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33270/weekend-event-this-week#latest
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,095
    Last week was the 40 radio event this week it’s carol gosh I mean these are awesome events :)
    And technically this weekend is double we have 40 radio and Carol

IN NG I TRUST
    Governatorbigbeano
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 71
    Having one scout survivors performance boosted is not much to work with. Having to shell out 40 radios for a chance at a handful of cute lil tokens is again...not much to work with. Especially to new players who have little in the way of a radio stash. A scout in the group may only kill off one to three walkers. No one uses a scout where crowds of walkers roam.So giving one super duper power means little. NG may pat themselves on the back and tell us how cool it is. But the real event would be to allow an assault to shoot 360 degrees or to have a bruiser wipe out five or more walkers twice each turn.
    Just stick to double supplies, increased chances to collect phones etc. Just stick to what people want to earn more of. Stop embarrassing yourselves with dumb distractions. Try increasing the drop rate of gold if you think you have the guts. Would your petty greed ever allow for that kind of an event? Easy answer......no.
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Haven’t had a free badge reset event in a long time.
    xbamfxJaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    @ReggieGR I’m desperately waiting for a badge cleanup event
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited March 2018

Having one scout survivors performance boosted is not much to work with. Having to shell out 40 radios for a chance at a handful of cute lil tokens is again...not much to work with. Especially to new players who have little in the way of a radio stash. A scout in the group may only kill off one to three walkers. No one uses a scout where crowds of walkers roam.So giving one super duper power means little. NG may pat themselves on the back and tell us how cool it is. But the real event would be to allow an assault to shoot 360 degrees or to have a bruiser wipe out five or more walkers twice each turn.

Just stick to double supplies, increased chances to collect phones etc. Just stick to what people want to earn more of. Stop embarrassing yourselves with dumb distractions. Try increasing the drop rate of gold if you think you have the guts. Would your petty greed ever allow for that kind of an event? Easy answer......no.

Speaking as a non-endgame player (survivors at 18/19), there isn't one thing about your post that I agree with.
    • I only unlocked Carol a few weeks back and had no chance of taking her to legendary. But despite not having a stash of radios, despite ignoring the Carol-biased radio calls, I was able to get her to epic, which was a win for me.
    • Carol then became useful in the challenge alongside my existing top scout. I might not be endgame but I did push right through to +5.3 before I ran out of petrol and time. I'd have been in the +6 difficulty level - probably dying a lot, to be fair - if I'd spent money on a full tank.
    • Some people do use scouts where crowds of walkers roam. I used Assault/Hunter/Scout at the +5 level of the Purge mission. Worked well.
    • Assaults being able to fire 360 degrees would be the most boring and inane "boost" to a challenge. This guy would love it, to be fair. Your post reminds me a lot of his thread.
    • "Would your petty greed ever allow for that kind of an event?" You want the game to cater only to your own preferences and style. That's greed.
    dlb