Weapon upgrade

Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
i know this may sound stupid but in the next major update i would like to see more assault guns and more pistols.Like a ak 47 an mp5 and all that other stuff that may make the game a little better.

Comments

• BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited March 2018
    How would it make the game better? This is purely a cosmetic thing, right, and one that is only really visible when you're ogling your inventory - sorry, inspecting it to decide what to upgrade or trash. You can barely see the weapons in the actual missions. Or do you want the guns to step up a notch in terms of actual game power?

Greater emphasis on the heavy weaponry would be disappointing, to me, taking the game another step further from the show/comic. The game's already developed an excessive emphasis on firearms both in terms of gameplay balance and departure from the show/comic world where ammunition is valuable and using it risky. The early part of the game makes you feel more like you're in that world; then you unlock assaults and step out of the show into a scene from The Expendables.
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    well i would like to see more weapons in the next major update
    But not much
    i would like to see them reloading their guns as well
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 234
    I would love to see this made available in the bundle shop and given the Critical Chance, Destructive, and Lethal traits:
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393

I would love to see this made available in the bundle shop and given the Critical Chance, Destructive, and Lethal traits:

That’s actually the frame of a Keltec I believe..
    The Kel Tex KSG Tactical?

There are many mods you can put on it. Way overkill on the front end if that’s truly an AR-15
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    ^ NO MORE CRIT CHANCE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY
    MudMoccasinbigbeanoekimhclew

That’s actually the frame of a Keltec I believe..
    The Kel Tex KSG Tactical?

There are many mods you can put on it. Way overkill on the front end if that’s truly an AR-15
    The furniture is similiar to the Kel Tek and I agree with the forend overkill but imfdb says it is an AR platform:
    http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_-_Season_7#Custom_AR-15_.28Seekins_Precision.29
    Drunken said:

^ NO MORE CRIT CHANCE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY

Why? Seriously I've never seen an Assault with both Lethal and Destructive traits..... Okay replace with Critical chance with Wide Spread Attack Cone.....
    Critical Chance stops working at a certain point and becomes worthless. Piercing is where its at. But this is a max star perspective
    MudMoccasin
    Drunken said:

Critical Chance stops working at a certain point and becomes worthless. Piercing is where its at. But this is a max star perspective

I see..... Destructive, Piercing, and Lethal would make an awesome Assault traits list in that order. I have yet to see one available in the tradeshop ( I think Rick's Assault Rifle had those traits but I don't know for sure) or in a Gold Box after winning a Challenge/Scavenge....
    Rick has an assault rifle You mean Governors? That's probably the best you can get in game.
    Drunken said:

Rick has an assault rifle You mean Governors? That's probably the best you can get in game.

No there was a Rick Assault bundle back in the summertime. It was a black AK47 with a picatinny quad rail on the fore end.
    Scroll down on this page:
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/unique-weapons/
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    #bringbacktheSICKLE . . . and the
    Five-seven
    Definitely bring this back:
    Mgoff54