Paths in camp

So I've noticed in a lot of posted pictures/videos that there paths in peoples camps but I've never had them, as you can see. I know it doesn't affect gameplay but I'm curious why I don't have them. anyone know why?

Comments

• shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    All the paths are outside the fence of my camp. It's been that way since the update.
    TJSbigbeano
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    I know that the longer you leave the camp scene open the more pronounced the paths get. Have you let it sit at that screen for a couple of minutes?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 735
    Serp said:

I know that the longer you leave the camp scene open the more pronounced the paths get. Have you let it sit at that screen for a couple of minutes?

Maybe a few minutes but if I don't do something it disconnects me for being idle
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 281
    @Rouvinator your walls are about as secure as the Canadian-USA border
    RouvinatorDBones
    Phalanx44 said:

huh?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    turbo_234 said:

Phalanx44 said:

huh?
    I believe he is saying everyone left?
    I’d be more of the opinion they found out Maggie had her baby and all went to the grand party at Hilltop!

The old Mansion is full of party favors and glitter as they welcome Glenn JR. into the world, however they are all quite shocked when they announce the babies name!

Carol actually fainted. Daryle won $40 buck bet with Rick. Tara nearly falls off the railing laughing!!

Maggie proudly holds up and presents to the group, her new child, Dale Jr.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DBonesDeathwish19
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 281
    Easily crossed / not secure at all

The Canada-USA border is the longest unguarded border between countries in the world. Anywhere but on a highway, you can literally juat walk across the nation's borders unrestricted.

From the looks of the pathways in his camp, his walls are easily overcome, and therefore dont offer much protection.
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Your team is really a work some and they must have hit a lowes up for some grass seed. You have pedigree grass.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    turbo_234 said:

So I've noticed in a lot of posted pictures/videos that there paths in peoples camps but I've never had them, as you can see. I know it doesn't affect gameplay but I'm curious why I don't have them. anyone know why?

They are created to link buildings and appear after your survivors walk there for a while. Could you let me know if even after watching them walking there for some time, the problem still persists? : D

Could you confirm if this is happening in the version 2.10.1? If not, try to download that update because it also has some other performance fixes. :)
    edited March 2018
    Kaz said:

They are created to link buildings and appear after your survivors walk there for a while. Could you let me know if even after watching them walking there for some time, the problem still persists? : D

Could you confirm if this is happening in the version 2.10.1? If not, try to download that update because it also has some other performance fixes. :)

Thanks Kaz. I've been playing for over a year now and have never seen them. Not sure what version I have, where can I find that?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @turbo_234
    Check PM when you get a chance.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    @Kaz
    Here is my camp since the update. Survivors are still walking around inside camp, but the paths are outside.
    bigbeanoTJS
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 109
    @Kaz
    Im up to date
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Alright, just got the info, dudes! @Rouvinator @turbo_234

- iOS it's fixed already in 2.10.1
    - Android will be fixed in 2.10.2 which should come soon
  • dmar310dmar310 Member Posts: 83
    I'm having the same issue, too. Just fyi.