Pick 2 assault

TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
Just got Paula, seems like a lock to be #1 and invest tokens in? Who would you take as second for now.
atty_ayris2m

Comments

• atty_ayris2matty_ayris2m Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    I would choose Rousey... marksman+vigilant+sureshot+ruthless = perfect offensive traits! You just have to find an armor which will compensate her lack of iron skin
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited March 2018
    You could use Paula as a defensive teammate and Rousey as an offensive one.
    Or you can prefer one of them based on your game style.
    HuttSlayer23
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,687
    I will keep Rou waiting for a hetter one to move to pink
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @capibara said:
    > I will keep Rou waiting for a hetter one to move to pink

Would you pink Paula?
    capibara
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I would. I have those exact traits on my double (soon to be triple) pink assault and she is a badass.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    aquilabigbeano
  • dulinquartersdulinquarters Member Posts: 481
    @Techfall
    I am Very Jealous!!! I dont think that you could get a better combination of traits? I would make Paula a 6☆ & keep investing in her. I would have a tough time deciding between the other 2. Viligant or Bullet Dodge? Dodge or Luck? In my opinion I think that if you have a survivor with 4 really good traits you still have a good survivor to work with. Since there are so many possible traits it has been really hard to find a survivor worth taking the risk on to unlock that 5th trait. I think I would keep both Rousey & Law. I would only invest more tokens in Paula at this point. Since there is another update just around the corner I would Definitely keep both Rousey & Law. There might be more new traits that are introduced with the update? If so then it will become nearly impossible to get that perfect survivor. This would give Paula the "Unicorn" status of survivor traits &make Rousey & Law "Great".
    This is just my personal opinion. I also do not know if new traits will be introduced with this update? I have been playing 2 years & survivors have changed alot. If you have room, keep them & decided after the update
    Techfall said:

> @capibara said:

Would you pink Paula?

Nope..i would trash...but maybe i'm wrong..i see friends with different point on that...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,289
    Techfall said:

> @capibara said:

Would you pink Paula?

I have Paula but she's named Kelly. She'll go triple pink some point in the next months. I have multiple other trait combination Assaults and the traits Paula has are my favorite for this class....not even close. She's maxed out with damage badges (2 of 3 are legendary), one crit damage and a couple damage reduction.

@capibara is teasing you, do not trash her. Ask him about Dean Moriarty :wink: Surprised he didn't recommend upgrading Law.
    capibarabigbeano
    Lol @Cronus My warrior shocked you!! :D:D:D

Now i will present you my best assault so you will have fun with me forever!! :#

Cronusbigbeano
    capibara said:

Lol @Cronus My warrior shocked you!! :D:D:D

Now i will present you my best assault so you will have fun with me forever!! :#

I obviously need some more survivors with bullet dodge. I'd keep Emma based on her looks alone :wink:
    bigbeanocapibaraatty_ayris2mGovernator
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I did it again!
    Appears a post I wanted in here, I put elsewhere..
    I was gonna ask what the top brass thinks I should do also.. which should I keep advancing?

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    Yea ur paula is my rooster & yes she is a bad azz walker killer i got her back when survivors had lvl caps she was a max 17. now she still is my best assult & gettin better as i vet better badges
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I did it again!
    > Appears a post I wanted in here, I put elsewhere..
    > I was gonna ask what the top brass thinks I should do also.. which should I keep advancing?

I think Nick but wouldn't give up long term on Widow. I think you can make Nick better with damage badges and it's more effective to add dam reduction badges onto iron skin for more protection. At tougher levels you're bound to take a hit. Widow has more offensive based traits so if that's more your style I could see choosing her. I really prefer marksman for added damage on assaults but badging can make up for not having it. Not a huge fan of Ruthless on assaults. It's close but at least for my style I'd stick with Nick.

I know she is severely lacking in badges, but sadly so is my badge creation luck.
    Concordia

@Cronus Gah! Sorry thought names would be visible.
    Top is Nick, Bottom is Widow.
    Concordia

@ShadowaceAz I don't know why my response disappeared. Ugh. In short, if badges did not exist I might recommend Widow as your chosen survivor. With the inclusion of badges I choose Nick. Based on what you showed, I'd take the badges in positions 1, 2 & 3 from Widow and put them on Nick. This will very much help his base damage and you'll still get the 4 type bonus. I'd also consider taking position 6 from Widow and putting that on Nick. If you did that you'd be free to put a better badge on position 4 for Nick, preferably damage reduction (if you have a good one) or even critical damage.

For me I have 22 legendary and epic damage badges and only 11 damage reduction. That means it's easier for me to account for not having Marksman than it is for Iron Skin using badges to make up for their absence. At higher levels inevitably your assault is going to take a hit so you're going to need Iron Skin and perhaps another damage reduction badge or two. I'm not a huge fan of Ruthless on an assault since I want them to stun the walkers not necessarily take them all out (especially at high RSL). Then I can get charged up again with the 2nd attack. With Ruthless I end up killing too many of them with the charged attack. Don't use assault's a ton in Overwatch so Vigilant is not the best however I am doing so with all the shadows on the current challenge map. Normally I treat Vigilant on this class as non-desirable.

So that's my 2 cents. Just remember, advice is free, but good advice will cost you.
    Haha thank ya kind sir!
    Concordia

> @capibara said:
    > > @capibara said:
    >
    > > I will keep Rou waiting for a hetter one to move to pink
    >
    >
    >
    > Would you pink Paula?
    >
    > Nope..i would trash...but maybe i'm wrong..i see friends with different point on that...

Ok thanks she's token meat
    @Techfall Lord have mercy do not trash Paula for tokens. Lucky, Dodge, Sure Shot, Marksman and Iron Skin is a unicorn. You might, and I mean might, swap Ruthless for Sure Shot but that combo is not better than what Paula has now.
    tabernackamilowaty
    > @Cronus said:
    > @Techfall Lord have mercy do not trash Paula for tokens. Lucky, Dodge, Sure Shot, Marksman and Iron Skin is a unicorn. You might, and I mean might, swap Ruthless for Sure Shot but that combo is not better than what Paula has now.

Lol I was just kidding
    Techfall said:

> @Cronus said:

> @Techfall Lord have mercy do not trash Paula for tokens. Lucky, Dodge, Sure Shot, Marksman and Iron Skin is a unicorn. You might, and I mean might, swap Ruthless for Sure Shot but that combo is not better than what Paula has now.

Lol I was just kidding

Alright, good one. You got me! I was freakin' out that you'd dump her and figure out maybe you might have made a mistake. Must be time for opposite day again.
    Techfallkamilowaty
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,202
    Paula is my choice

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars