Council Upgrade Compensation - Status Update

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Hey everyone!

We have sent the compensation to players who had bought level 23 equipment from January 22nd to February 28th.

You will receive a purchase feedback as soon as you open your game, however, since this item was sent manually, you will see only the first equipment we sent and won't be able to see all the weapons you have received. But don't worry, they will be in your inventory.

If you don't remember all the weapons you have bought during those days, feel free to ask support and they will help you with it.

If you also got Carol Event's rewards, then it can get a bit confusing, but again, support will help you if you are not sure about how many and which items you have received. (If you are reading it before 17:00 UTC, then Carol Event's rewards were not sent yet!)

Thank you for your attention!
kkatsuShadowaceAzAndreaDLichPain Walkerjimmorrison369biter370Lightfeet

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,128
    edited March 2018
    Awesome @kaz thanks and sorry I did not bother to check out forum before posting.

To all of you guys I just got one item to start with and the rest did not happen to appear in the invertory as Kaz mentioned.
    Instead after some time they started to appear every time I have restarted the game with pop up message and i got em. Not all of them though, some appeared just like Kaz mentioned.

At this moment I'm pretty sure I got all. I should except one pistol. Will keep an eye on that.
    Kaz
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I don’t understand this @Kaz. When will we be able to see them?
    Kaz
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

I don’t understand this @Kaz. When will we be able to see them?

Our friendly robot is still delivering items. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to go through the whole list! :)
    AndreaDLich
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,128
    And just got the pistol :#

That should be it for me, only spear left.
    KazDLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited March 2018
    I misread.

@all our kingdom spear is being delivered 4 hours after challenge starts.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bladgierGuapo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    DLich said:

I misread.

our kingdom spear is being delivered 5 hours after challenge starts.

I wasn’t going to point that out.. haha I logged in 2 hours before, which I try not to do anymore as I tend to blow all my petrol before challenges start, but someone said the spears would be delivered before the event. Hahahah

I was so ready to start upgrading. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLich
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    edited March 2018
    Don't ya hate it when ya get quoted before ya edit ☺️
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    KazDLich
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,879
    Yeah buddy thank you! @Kaz

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Kaz
    edited March 2018
    And it's done! All Council Compensation items have been delivered.

EDIT: Carol rewards are being delivered and should be done in 1 hour +/-. :)
    DLich
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Kaz

So we should have received the spear by now?
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    @kaz My flare guns were unlocked to lvl 26. Now support is telling me I need to re unlock my new flare guns that are the compensation. This is approx 12 million in xp. Please tell me this is not the case as there is no way I am going to grind another 12 million xp when they should be already unlocked to what you had already had or xp given to cover this depending on what level your exiting level they were. Honestly I'd rather the flare guns removed from my inventory permanently and refund me the purchases as this is rediculous.
    @The_Overcomer how many damn flare guns you got lol.

You can also wait for double scrap event and then recycle the old ones to level the new.... That takes care of a decent chunk of XP. Still on the hook for some tho.

So base cost to 25+cost to 26 - scrap worth(2)xX(number guns you got)

But I am hoping NG has so kick ass events coming up as we haven't had an event in a while and that could offset the cost more.
    The_Overcomer
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    I bought 2 of the weapons on 21/12/17 and 28/12/17 but I miss out , it stinks @Kaz . I’m done
    afroponix
    edited March 2018
    Drunken said:

@Kaz

So we should have received the spear by now?

I've received mine! But they are still being delivered. I'll let you know once it's done.

@kaz My flare guns were unlocked to lvl 26. Now support is telling me I need to re unlock my new flare guns that are the compensation. This is approx 12 million in xp. Please tell me this is not the case as there is no way I am going to grind another 12 million xp when they should be already unlocked to what you had already had or xp given to cover this depending on what level your exiting level they were. Honestly I'd rather the flare guns removed from my inventory permanently and refund me the purchases as this is rediculous.

Every level 23 equipment you bought from Jan 22nd to Feb 28th was given back to you at one level higher. We believe that since you still have the benefit of your previous purchase (a level 23 weapon + the resources that came with the bundle), it's a fair compensation. And I'm sorry, but we can't give you more than what was already given. :/
    Reeconn said:

I bought 2 of the weapons on 21/12/17 and 28/12/17 but I miss out , it stinks @Kaz . I’m done

Players are being compensated because of my previous statement about no Council Upgrade in 2.10 which was made on the 22nd of January. Since your purchases were before my statement, unfortunately, you are not eligible for the compensation. :/
    ReeconnDLichbiter370SerpKaLi
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Kaz

You know I’m a defender of truth, justice and.. ah screw that hehe

Anyways, I am forced to ask;

The gift spear is a bit of seriously disappointing for
    all the work and or money put into reaching the goal.
    Did you know it would be a 5.78106% increase from lvl 19 epic and -11.15702% decrease from 20 epic. It’s Legendary, so how can it be less damage than an Epic?

Inquiring minds wish to know.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

@Kaz

You know I’m a defender of truth, justice and.. ah screw that hehe

Anyways, I am forced to ask;

The gift spear is a bit of seriously disappointing for
    all the work and or money put into reaching the goal.
    Did you know it would be a 5.78106% increase from lvl 19 epic and -11.15702% decrease from 20 epic. It’s Legendary, so how can it be less damage than an Epic?

Inquiring minds wish to know.
    The spear cause less damage than a regular scout weapon because you can hit more than one target at once (And it has the gold Lethal trait to stab them even further!).

KaLi
    @ShadowaceAz

That has been brought up in the past. People have an issue with it not being disclosed when they buy it and find out. NG has steady given the response of it hits multiple targets.

I figured it was well aware the spear and pitchfork do less damage, but I found out when I bought pitchfork. Additionally Morgans staff is same. They should really review how they advertise bundles in the shop so players who aren't on forums are aware of this.

That leads to point of the company being ethical in disclosing that before you spend money on something. I get it does less damage, I am okay with it doing less damage, but it would have changed me buying it had I known it did less damage. Sadly NG and I share different ethical views when it comes to consumers
    @kaz

I wont submit a ticket then till I hear you say good to go. Thanks for quick response.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,593
    I had mine :)

Btw...there is any gift for upgrading Rick now?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    To anyone who has a lvl 23 (upgraded to lvl 26) weapon they purchased and spent xp on to upgrade.

We get to keep that and still use it all the while we have gotten a lvl 24 one that we can upgrade once we farm farm farm our way up to unlocking everything.

I knew people might be upset with this. All the xp they spent and now they have to spend that again on the lvl 24 one. But most people can't quite use the lvl 24 base yet (I won't be able to until about 2 weeks anyway) so I still get the benefit of using the lvl 23 base one and if/when they offer a double xp weekend (or a 5 second upgrade weekend) i'll buy the 2x xp bundle and get most of that back.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Cronusbiter370
    Drunken said:

@kaz

I wont submit a ticket then till I hear you say good to go. Thanks for quick response.

But wait, I thought you didn't upgrade her to Legendary! Did you?

And I would like to let you know that compensation items and Carol's rewards were sent to the players. It should be in your accounts already.

Thanks!
    Drunken
    @Kaz

I sure did upgrade her to Legendary. Pretty sure I even took Screen shots. Mine was like 8 tokens from Legendary when event was announced and I waited. I just logged in and had spear. So I am good. I still will never use her tho lol.
    KazDLich
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    edited March 2018
    I looked thru a few threads & dont remember seein answer givin i got the assult & hunter winter weapons the 2nd time they were offered. was that in the timeline to get them at lvl 24. i looked at my google purchases but it dont give a good description as to what the bundles were thank u @Kaz

Edit: i got the spear & leg comp for carol but didnt see any armor given at that time
    DLich
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,349

Don’t rush the dude. He’s cute and small!
    Never send a robot to do a cyborg's work. B)

David_H79bigbeanoKazCBgaming1969
    mcbkhicks said:

I looked thru a few threads & dont remember seein answer givin i got the assult & hunter winter weapons the 2nd time they were offered. was that in the timeline to get them at lvl 24. i looked at my google purchases but it dont give a good description as to what the bundles were thank u @Kaz

Edit: i got the spear & leg comp for carol but didnt see any armor given at that time

You probably got them all, it's just because the feedback is not the best when we send a lot of items to the players, haha.

Contact support and they will clear things up for you! :)
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 129
    @Kaz
    Can you announce there will be no counsel update about 2 months before every counsel update so we can get our weapons bumped to the next level?
    I have purchased weapons in the past a month or so before a counsel update and just had to bite the bullet, it’s awsome you guys gave us the level 24 weapons, thanks.
    Drunkenzivaolivia
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    Thank You and everyone should be bless to receive such a nice compensation!

NG never did this in the past and probably won't in the future so to those that got it I hope
    You enjoy it!