Council Upgrade Compensation - Status Update

2»

Comments

• Aimless1016Aimless1016 Member Posts: 222
    @Kaz, my Carol was legendary before the event started and I did not receive the kingdom spear.
    Tripod
  • kennyszetokennyszeto Member Posts: 19
    Same here not receive it yet
    Tripod
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Aimless1016 and @kennyszeto the reward was for those that upgraded during the event time frame. If you did upgrade during the event, please contact in game support. Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.

Aimless1016
  • kennyszetokennyszeto Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2018
    So I won’t get it if my Carol already legendary before that duration of time ??
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

So I won’t get it if my Carol already legendary before that duration of time ??

Correct, to qualify, you would have had to add a pink star per the forums.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

@zbot , if she was already legendary before the event I will not get the kingdom spear? I contacted support yesterday still waiting on a reply.
    Mischa
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    @Aimless1016
    If she did not gain a star during the event you get no rewards.
    THANKS @MadPuppy for clarifying that that I did not qualify for the event. From now on I will dissect every event NG has to make sure I understand exactly what it says. But then I guess it was my fault for not spending a small fortune to buy a radio bundle.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    For what it's worth. I also spent every resource I had including 400 radios to only get halfway. @Aimless1016
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    edited March 2018
    Drunken said:

@The_Overcomer how many damn flare guns you got lol.

You can also wait for double scrap event and then recycle the old ones to level the new.... That takes care of a decent chunk of XP. Still on the hook for some tho.

So base cost to 25+cost to 26 - scrap worth(2)xX(number guns you got)

But I am hoping NG has so kick ass events coming up as we haven't had an event in a while and that could offset the cost more.

Now I actually have 4 :) 2 x lvl 26, and the 2 new 2 x 24 lvl :) Thanks for the tip too ..