Failed Fragment combinations and Upgrades

fathazluvfathazluv Member Posts: 16
1) I combined a legendary fragment with all legendary components and received a rare (blue) trait. That needs to be corrected as getting legendary fragments and components are hard to come by. (2) Why upgrading to counsels seem to be requiring more and more supplies to upgrade? The last requirement was like 16M now it's 20M. I'm seriously thinking about deleting this game. I spend a lot of precious time on this game but it's getting unreal as to how much it takes to play it and be competitive. (3) Why can't you upgrade more than one weapon, person, or building at a time? Again very time consuming upgrading. We need a quick fix.

Comments

• fathazluvfathazluv Member Posts: 16
    1) I combined a legendary fragment with all legendary components and received a rare (blue) trait. That needs to be corrected as getting legendary fragments and components are hard to come by. (2) Why upgrading to counsels seem to be requiring more and more supplies to upgrade? The last requirement was like 16M now it's 20M. I'm seriously thinking about deleting this game. I spend a lot of precious time on this game but it's getting unreal as to how much it takes to play it and be competitive. (3) Why can't you upgrade more than one weapon, person, or building at a time? Again very time consuming upgrading. We need a quick fix.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,379
    This is a valid concern. Many do not like the 50/50 chance of blue when doing gold. Wish they would change it but they wont its been beaten to death with neagans baseball bat, then shot by ricks revolver, then terminus ate it, now its a zombie that randomly keeps popping up and growing up on us.
    MadPuppyfathazluvDrUnpleasant
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    fathazluv said:

. I'm seriously thinking about deleting this game. I spend a lot of precious time on this game but it's getting unreal as to how much it takes to play it and be competitive.

Didn’t you already delete the game?
    fathazluv said:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/305895/#Comment_305895
    Well u all can have this game. I just deleted it. I'm not spending money on a game. Really.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Guapo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    fathazluv said:

(3) Why can't you upgrade more than one weapon, person, or building at a time? Again very time consuming upgrading. We need a quick fix.

Many games are this way, try Boom Beach, Clash Of Clans, (insert real long list).
    A) Even if you could upgrade 6 people at once, everyone else could upgrade 6 people at once and therefore you are on the exact same footing as others so it has nothing to do with being competitive.
    B) Do you really ever have the resources to upgrade more than 1 person at a time? Since your comment #1 was about how much resources it costs.
    C) Lets say it cost 20 tomatoes to upgrade council, if everyone else could also, would you not be in the same position of ‘so hard to be competitive’?
    D) Enough people complain about hitting ‘EndGame’ so often already, just imagine if you could upgrade every building, person and gear in a day. How long till you ran out of things to upgrade and do? Wouldn’t you simply have finished the game already?

Just playing devils advocate to your statements,
    I really don’t see how any of those changes would affect your
    ability to be competitive. Sounds more like you think people
    paying to do instant full upgrades is the real issue?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    A “blue” badge is epic, not rare. And they have conveniently added odds of what badge you may get. The chance for an epic badge with all legendary parts is there. Saying it needs to be “corrected” implies that it is not working properly, but it is “working as intended”.