3 lvl 22+ start at lvl 17 just like lvl 23’s & 24’s

1235»

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I just didn't remember seeing 17....thanks @DLich
    DLich
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Sooo.. players with level 22 survivors max and players with level 23 survivors max start at the same RSL regardless of pink stars , amount of survivors or anything else? This is the official word ? It changes a lot from the past few days if so
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @Japes87 according to NG’s help desk yes. According to the announcement section of the forum no. It’s not been changed yet anyway.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Japes87
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    Have three at 24 and one in training.
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 624
    What is the point of all this nonsense?

Players with 23s can go further than those with 22s. What is the point here? @DLich, I love you brother, but why stir up misguided, malinformed nonsensical arguments about “star loss” where there need not be any?
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Mabikiignasxbamfxbladgiervalereee
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 624
    dlich’s original argument would only be valid if all players, at all levels ENDED at the same level. If those with all 21s, those with all 22s, and those with all 23 started on different levels, but they all HAD to stop playing at 27.1, then this argument would be valid. That is not the case.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Mabikiignasbladgiervalereee
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    AliceRC17 said:

All my players are 22. Two of them have 1 pink Star.I started on level 17.With 5Roundpasses my first Game started on 21/2! Now i played 3Rounds and get 238 Stars.

Don’t know if it will make ya feel better, or worse, but I only have level 19 survivors and while I average over 900 stars the last couple challenges, I am currently at 580(ish) and can go no further because my shock troops can’t fight +5 rsl. At least I’ve only earned 3 round passes unlike the 5 last week which caused me to start with a high enough difficulty I was getting 2 stars on the second round.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 381
    > - Players with three survivors at
    >Level 15 will start at Difficulty 11

Can anyone confirm that I can upgrade two survivors to lvl 16 without getting penalty in starting difficulty of challenge? Or just one?
  • AliceRC17AliceRC17 Member Posts: 115
    edited March 2018
    So here is my Summary to this Challenge:I play to 26/2 - like last week. I earned 616 stars, 3 RP and 9200 Trade goods. Therefore I have 448 Stars, 2 RP and 14000 Trade goods less than the last week.
    And - no !!- I plays NO OUTPOST for the lost TR to get!!
    It is not a matter for me to come very far seperate possibly with uninjured Survivors to end.
    Therfore the consideration is wrong,that one gets on with a higher startstep.
    Absolutely - we save time and gas!
    But I think there are certainly even more players with high level - like I whom it is only about the fun to play and not the stress to come higher and higher and forever waits till the survivors from the hospital are back.
    Last Week da get 1000 TG on 22 / 1, This week 550. I get no 1000 TG on this Challenge.
    So NG: Bring me back on a lower start difficulty and let me and aĺl the others players more trade goods in the CHALLANGE earn.
    The stars are not so importend.It is a "nice to have".
    Thx
    TeenahGee
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited March 2018
    > @tallinie said:
    > > - Players with three survivors at
    > >Level 15 will start at Difficulty 11
    >
    > Can anyone confirm that I can upgrade two survivors to lvl 16 without getting penalty in starting difficulty of challenge? Or just one?

Yes, u can upgrade 2 to lvl 16 and u will still be at difficulty 11. Also u can have a 3rd being upgrade and as long as it doesn't finish the upgrade before you start the challenge u stay at lvl 11 for that challenge.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,259
    edited March 2018
    I like my fighters at their top level of training. I just wish I can get my weapons up to level 27 already, but have a long game of hurry up and wait before that happens. In my case, I upgraded 1-2 survivors in each class for better chances if level 24 weapons in the Distance each week until I can farm enough supplies to upgrade my workshop. I did not see a star count drop, but a major stars increase. I was able to reach Difficulty level 37 and broke the 2k mark. In the Distance yesterday, I got to missions 19 with only 5 survivors lost. 2 being LLS. Upgrading your top fighters will pay off. Thanks for the stats on the star progression DLich.

MattOfEarth
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,117
    @MattOfEarth numbers don't lie.
    MattOfEarth
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    edited March 2018
    Shteevie said:

Hello, everyone!

We wanted to give a few examples instead of every possible configuration because the amount of numbers and stuff would have been very hard to read unless you are a mathemagician.

Yeah, "the amount of numbers and stuff" is just so confusing to my poor little head. This question was discussed at length in various forums and not one representative of NG thought, "Oh, there seems to be some confusion over what our discussion of the starting levels meant. Starting level surprises have in the past been a major cause of player frustration. Do you think we should edit the announcement to clear that up?"
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18