Gas drop rates go up during 1 minute gas event?

psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,437
Not a big deal and I'm not even complaining, but why do gas drop rates in mission reward crates increase during a 1 minute gas event? I remember this discussion in the past and I was assured it was just my perception. So am I actually losing my mind?
JenngGovernatorTimberDBones

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,437

Seriously?! I approve of this tiny complaint because I’ve had other shit to do today and Me likey to use all my gas in a sitting and I’m like wtf so , so much gas ......... which is awesome if I didn’t have a bunch of other shtuff to get done.
    bladgierpsychwolfbigbeanoDBones
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,437
    But, but ...... @bladgier ......... I gots errands to run, places to be people to throatpunch :D

bigbeanobladgier
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    It’s 8% drop in bronze. 6% drop in silver. 0% drop in gold.

These are the same drop rates as listed last week.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bladgier
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,281
    I have to agree @psychwolf .

I just did a scavenge for XP and received 8 gas, and every mission after that was like 2-4.

I'm not complaining but thanks for letting me know I'm not going crazy all by myself.
    psychwolfJenngTimber
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Sorry your omnipotent and merciful @Kaz but I quoted your comment to another thread about same topic.

Please don’t beat me, I’ll go back to the bell tower now!!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I agree that gas drops more and im glad to see im not alone.
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 340
    it's ironic
    hunter_x said:

it's ironic

Or Iconic?
    Concordia

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I agree that a lot of people think gas drops more.
    jimmorrison369MadPuppyBttlOpenerDLich
    lucky me!!

Hit the 5% mark 2 out of 3...
    I bet @Dlich would throw some number like .... 66.666666666666% percent!
    Concordia

DLich
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I bet he would point out that 2/3 is not statistically significant, and a much larger sample size is required to start drawing reality-based numbers.

I would point out that I had mission screens that looked just like that many times before the weekend event started, and that the sheer larger number of missions people can play during 1 minute gas events could skew perceptions. I would add that I can't prove you're wrong, but that even homicide detectives and prosecutors know eyewitness accounts are not always reliable due to the foibles of human perception and suggestability. .
    MadPuppyDodkongShadowaceAzDLich
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Last week my daughter was convinced she packed her pj's for the weekend. She specifically remembered doing it. At the weekend stay-over it wasn't there however.

I finally had a real life situation where I could explain to her how things we THINK we do sometimes turn into a remembered reality that nevertheless is still phantasy.

Our mind has an enourmous capacity to fool us.

I can see other situations where our mental perception can be beside the facts.
    jimmorrison369psychwolfDLichlioncheeter
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    I am crazy! No doubt! Gas rate has increased! Lock me up!
    psychwolfbigbeano
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    hunter_x said:

it's ironic

Isn't it?

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    dlbJadenShadowaceAzbigbeano
    edited March 2018
    Mabiki said:

I bet he would point out that 2/3 is not statistically significant, and a much larger sample size is required to start drawing reality-based numbers.

Sorry, it was meant as a joke. :smile:
    I’m the one who quoted @Kaz saying it’s just perception, so I had to add those showing how Lucky I was.

—> (Goes back to his corner and places dunce cap back on head) <—
    Concordia

bigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,258
    And every single TG Store restock this weekend had the 8 Gas for 400 TGs. What are the odds? :neutral:
    JackBauer
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    i understand the complaints but for me its possible the best possible event, was able to collect more than 17M supplies... if its boring to get energy in this event yes it is but i would love to have this event for 3 or 4 weeks more to level top players :)