GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    I am woman hear me ROAR....

Players are speaking out yet nothing is coming to fruit. The new challenge format was big, but then hacked it. They had 1 good bundle this weekend and it wasn't great but I bought it and now I have enough gold for maybe a challenge or two. Once my gold is gone I am gone along with my pocket book.
    SCBMA
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,393
    Guapo said:

@TheLostOnes you made me who I am here. Sad.

Wait wait...

If everything is your fault, how can you blame @TheLostOnes for who you are?

Wouldn’t you really be honest by saying:
    @TheLostOnes allowed you to take over and cause everything?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TheLostOnescapibara
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    I can say that because it's absolutely true (points if you get the reference).

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/209798/#Comment_209798
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    JenngTheLostOnescapibaramasmith93

Wauw, thanks guys, I wanted to just go out quietly in this thread but you guys gave me a Viking’s Funeral (I still get an email alert when I’m tagged here so my inbox has been full of forum notifications).

I’m very happy but also a bit sad. Thanks. And before things get too mushy, let me add: penis.

Remember, a few people throughout history have come back from the dead...
    RIP Shane!

Concordia

TheLostOnescapibararomeo
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    So many things to say.........
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Jenngmasmith93bigbeano
    Guapo said:

So many things to say.........

So many TOS violation possibilities!
    Concordia