FacooFacoo Member Posts: 108
How to distinguish these three items?
  1. Regular damage.
  2. Normal damage.
  3. Base damage.
They caused me confusion...

Comments

• JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    I got a similar question. Are the piercing trait (reduce chance of body shot by X%) and ICC (increase critical chance by X%) the same thing? For example does a gold piercing trait which reduces the chance of body shot by 30% combine with a 10% ICC badge to equal 40% critical chance and/or reduced body shot or is there a difference between critical damage and head shot?
    Facoo
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @jimmorrison369 has analysed most things related to this and I've been meaning to catch up on very technical threads missed while taking time out. Linking a search query might seem lazy buts it's very late, and this should help.

This search link should give a starting point for discussion on these aspects.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    SCBMAFacoo
  • FacooFacoo Member Posts: 108
    @I_Am_Psycho Thanks.
    Looks like it needs careful and continuous verification.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Damn! This is where we need a PDF of all the combined information, so we could easily search one file for all charts and data, or a side app like one of those for spellcrafting in Skyrim. Look up an ingredient and it tells you what spells it’s used for. Select one of the uses and it shows all required ingredients.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

hunter_x
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,221
    @OneLessTitan any chances of updating the info regarding survivors, heroes and equipment on the site

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

jimmorrison369
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    If you have a toon loaded up with crit chance then you better sure as hell have piercing. Pierce is amazing when everything later on is body shots, so if pierce takes effect then basically in theory crit chance can go back into effect?

Can @Kaz confirm this?
    I_Am_Psychojimmorrison369
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    Drunken said:

If you have a toon loaded up with crit chance then you better sure as hell have piercing. Pierce is amazing when everything later on is body shots, so if pierce takes effect then basically in theory crit chance can go back into effect?

Can @Kaz confirm this?

@Drunken yes, they have confirmed this somewhere before in another thread. body shot is calculated first. if yes body shot, then all other chances are out the window - mainly crit chance.

piercing has an affect on the body shot roll. so even when you are at asl (adjusted survivor level - survivor level + pink stars), piercing gives you a chance at non-body shot, instead of it being 100% body shot. if determined non body shot, which is 30% chance with gold pierce, then crit chance comes into play.

the only way to get non body shots at asl +5 and above is with piercing or charge attacks, which can not be body shots in any class. this is why i still use assault charges against fatties. with guaranteed non-body shot, crit chance can be up to 90% at any level
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

jimmorrison369
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited March 2018
    zeeblack said:

@OneLessTitan any chances of updating the info regarding survivors, heroes and equipment on the site

I will definitely be adding the new damage ratings for Survivors and Gear (just been lazy, already sent them to a forum user who will hopefully do something cool with them!....and still need to figure out the new Bruiser weapon formulas). As for Heroes, I've added as much new info as I have found. If anyone has more of the new Hero Leader Trait values (I'm guessing that's what you're asking about? maybe something else?), the easiest way to give them to me is on the site, but here is also okay.

(Edit: just added the survivor/gear ratings to the site!)
    jimmorrison369I_Am_PsychoEdd81Ris
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    As has been said before all 3 are the same which is base damage which is the combination of base toon damage, plus toon level increase, plus gear. All 3 comprises the base damage level of your hero/survivor. Then you add badges....

And never waste a critical chance badge on a toon without a piercing weapon.

And what ever @jimmorrison369 says!!!!
    jimmorrison369
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @OneLessTitan

Your website has been a life saver for me! I thought about joining The Saviors instead of the Ricksters because I felt they might have more resources, but then Rosita pointed me towards your ”Survivors Guide To The Walking Dead” field manual.

This was when I became a Rickster because I knew that Negan would never openly share any information would could lead to his dethrownment!

I was (and am) so excited you have returned and began updating it. I’m no @DLich when it comes to numbers, @jimmorrison369 at data mining, @Terminates for attack guides, but I offer my assistance with anything you ask.

Really wish it was possible to get that as a stand-alone app such as the Skyrim Spell Caster app.

Alas, we can all hold dreams...
    Though like raindrops, they quickly pass through our fingers without proper equipment.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Scowley