Is THE GRIND fixed?

ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
Ok is POS Feedback time! Ok it doesn't stand for what you think it stands for.... when we want to deliver effective feedback to @Kaz and all our friendly neighborhood NG mates it should always be *edit: spelling

Prompt- Giving the feedback right away

Often- Giving feedback should be a habit ( not a prob here folks)

Specific- Giving detailed feedback instead of blanket overstatements provides a better insight for the reciever

with that in mind... is THE GRIND fixed?

Is THE GRIND fixed? 91 votes

Yes- everything is perfect don't change anything
5%
PapacasJenngMabikianniesprinklesmudpie 5 votes
No- rewards need to be addressed
40%
TransmuteJunNeil_JBill_ZRTpsychwolfJapes87TheCrabJayZdeb1hdDLichwhitek111biter370DjinndocrodderspradiVTECDKsuzequeueRealClareBFirekidSteinarMischa 37 votes
No- round passes need to be addressed
7%
MadPuppytalliniejimmydawiseGobold69bababooeyBryolaFordy 7 votes
No- gas costs need to be addressed
1%
romeo 1 vote
No- for all above reasons
45%
pirate1125PutchucoSteeboon5megheadzeeblack8900rpmTAnchoHonest_BobOneLessTitanDLHcrambert_necBloodyChainsawTroublemakerrustynailJadenrudjawolPicCaptainslayerJackBauerwar 41 votes
Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
5meghead

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Don't know yet. This is only my first challenge without the high roundpasses from the old system. And it's not yet halfway.

Ask me again in April.
    Jenng
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    The grind seems better but as for reasons @MadPuppy mentioned, it's still a 'maybe' for me.
    I definitely want say no to more rewards but that's not really anything to do with the grind.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DBonesJennganniesprinklesabve
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    @Jenng

I cant do that
    Jenngbigbeanoekimhclew
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,366
    edited March 2018
    @Kaz @Shteevie hope you guys don't take too much time to study the situation.

The current "fix" came too late for many players and we are now facing a placebo effect.

The grind has not been fixed at all.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    bigbeanoThe_Overcomer
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited March 2018
    Not going to vote for 2 reasons..

1 need an other .. let’s say, hypothetically, I agree with 2 & 4 but not the others, how do I show that?
    2 we have only had this version once and now a day. The first one was probably one of the easiest maps and we had basically near unlimited gas. This imho is one of the hardest maps and it’s not finished yet.

I’m going to need at least 2 more run through to get the RP’s cleared up, the gas at normal and not have an option of starting with 3 fully charged assaults.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ekimhclew
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 179
    Didnt vote but the reduced TG is clouding my vision of the grind anyhow.
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 267
    Yes- everything is perfect don't change anything
    It's not perfect! There is always room for improvement in just about anything. I am so much happier with less of a grind that I don't want to complain about anything. :*
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Jenngmudpiesbfanthony172
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    > @Kaz said:
    > @Kaz @Shteevie hope you guys don't take too much time to study the situation.
    >
    > The current "fix" came too late for many players and we are now facing a placebo effect.
    >
    > The grind has not been fixed at all.
    >
    > Waaait! But what do you mean by that? I do get that everything can be improved as perfection is unachievable (:P), BUT do you think it should get harder even faster? Or was it only about the time it took to be fixed? The rewards are poop. They need to be addressed, with rewards being so bad that means to get equal rewards as before you have to grind else where. TG in raiding and phones in replaying missions or scavenge, basically NG thinks we are stupid and didn't notice they shifted grind else where.
    >
    > Damn! Another NG's evil plan was busted! We would have got away with that if weren't for you guys and that talking dog.
    > Sorry for the bad joke, but I've answered that in your own thread, dude! :smiley:
    > https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/33543/rewards#latest

It’s okay and my response is in my thread and again I stand with NG must think we are stupid through 15 rewards there’s a drop in Radios and Trade goods. Additionally it’s harder to get to higher rewards on backend. Now I see why I wasn’t allowed to get access to full guild rewards for current challenge.
    abve
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    Advertise like crazy or give some real p2p. Either should bump your revenue. Stop trying to fix the grind that is the entire game.

Those that hate the grind just hate their addiction. The first one's free (all those sweet sweet radios in the beginning). Then, you gotta spend $$ to get that same feeling again.

What? Noooo. Huh?
    bigbeano
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,099
    For me the grind (completing many many low levels to reach the juicy levels) has been addressed.

The challenge 3.0 or whatever can be perfected by tweaking the rewards (1,000,000 TGs, 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 experience, 10 million supplies, 5 legendary equipment with killer traits for each class, 1,000 tokens of each hero, 10 legendary badges and 40 legendary components for completing each level), 0.05 round passes for every mission cleared and gas cost (5 gas would be added after every mission). Just kidding, minor tweaks are required and nothing else. Even if NG doesnot do anything, I am still happy as now the challenge requires lesser time.

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    anniesprinklessbfDBonesJenng
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    TG rewards seems to need some tweaking compared to the old format
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    KazDBonesJenngPapacas
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Grind seems a lot better
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    DBonesJenngPapacas
    Conan1976 said:

Grind seems a lot better

*blink* *blink*

What   Grind   ?
    Concordia

Papacas
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,366
    Kaz said:

The current "fix" came too late for many players and we are now facing a placebo effect.

Waaait! But what do you mean by that? I do get that everything can be improved as perfection is unachievable (:P), BUT do you think it should get harder even faster? Or was it only about the time it took to be fixed?

1. It took too much time to be "fixed";
    2. The "fix" is not working as intended, because you guys added a council upgrade and didn't change the Round Passes from 5 to 3. So we are grinding a lot still. Less. But it's still insane. The "fix" was a placebo.

I got it that NML is a grinding game, but what I'm asking here is that you don't try to fool us (even unintentionally), and also please stay aware about this situation so you can look into it in advance and not "fix" after 1 year.

Thank you.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Kaz
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Why is there so many bloody armored and tanks in this challenge. You spawn and cant move and get hit. Damn sucks. I was happy to spend money when this game was good. But last month Im done giving them my money at all, not even spending Gold and I have a tonne. Like they care anymore anyway. NG STILL not listening to its players. STILL. FFS. Since the sposed grind fix the rewards suck and its now jsut pointless. Grind grind rinse repeat.
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182

Agreed, Im not far off dropping off. They (NG) just dont listen.
    Troublemaker
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 380
    Rewards are ok IMHO. For more TG, you could always raid some outposts. And for more tokens, there is distance twice a week.

But grind is still there. For end gamer, without buying gas booster, it is still hard to reach ones limits. Free round passes for every 3 rounds completed is definitely needed.
    tabernaccrambert_necthisdoesfine
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @tallinie said:
    > Rewards are ok IMHO. For more TG, you could always raid some outposts. And for more tokens, there is distance twice a week.
    >
    > But grind is still there. For end gamer, without buying gas booster, it is still hard to reach ones limits. Free round passes for every 3 rounds completed is definitely needed.

I get about 800 stars before I start filling up my hospital quickly. I think it's only like round 21 or something. If rps were given every 3 rounds I would hardly play. I'm at 800 day 2 already. I think, if you want to play a lot and get really far, play a lot and get really far.
    DLichpsychwolfShadowaceAzWellyLuga
    I’m at 670(ish) with level 19’s on round 25.1 and spend a couple hours in the hospital after each mission. Been sitting here since Friday morning. Only moved on last night because I had to if I wanted to keep earning and working for the guild.

I only earned 3 round passes last challenge. I’m already at 3 RP’s now. If I had more I wouldn’t be able to do the challenge. I’d have to move to a minimum 300 star guild. No I don’t give a rats working end about stars! I mention it as a gauge only!!

EndGamers say we need to just stop and do Scavenger or Outpost.

Sadly this debate is quickly turning from fun to us vs them.

I do not see a way to possibly make it any shorter without making it a minimum of level 23 to play.
    Concordia

• TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    This is exactly why after a certain point you need to get more round passes as you level up. End gamers just need more round passes period! The huge discrepancy is that some are playing only 21 rounds while some of us have to play 40 rounds to start getting challenging. End gamers need at least 10 more passes period. We should get 3 round passes per level and per pink star over survivor level 22. That’s a simple solution that will fix the gap. Would also act as a great incentive as a level up bonus.
    tabernac
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    The every 3 round round passes would or should coincide with start lvl back to the old way...

That way every player benefits equally and the end gamers after one grinding challenge can also quickly progress to their tougher lvl's and so can everyone else with less reward loss, as the double stars should equal out closer in the end.

Most of us are starting way to close to are max level difficulty under this format.

I have lost between 500-600 stars each of the last 2 challenges. I was maxed by Friday last challenge and only because of daily scavenger daily trophy I would be maxed out now...

The loss of rewards is way to great to entice continued challenge play in the long run:(*
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    And also, the greater the difficulty the lower the gas cost should be to help the end gamers...I have heard fairytales that at some point of difficulty it goes to 6gas per mission.

Is that true??