Are there coming new characters?

shanniemanshannieman Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
I stopped playing this game for a couple of months now. I lost interest in the show aswell as in the game. The episodes lately have been better then last season. So i gave the game another chance. And there were no new characters. I find that really disapointing. There have been some additions in the badge system thats fine and all. But i played this game for the characters. I also stopped some new costumes for Lori, Shane, Beth, Heath and even Hershel. But their characters are nowhere to be found.

I unlocked every character i wanted already. I would love some new characters! Maybe some from the old seasons like Hershel. And maybe some new ones like Simon, Jadice, Gregory or even Doctor Carson. It would be a blast to have the ability to play as all those characters.

The last thing i would love to see is costumes for heroes. I would love to see a bearded version of rick. Or michone in her deputy outfit. It would be a cool addition for all of your long time fans.

Thank you for your time,
S
WhereisHeathanthony172

Comments

• WhereisHeathWhereisHeath Member Posts: 62
    I play this game for the show and characters too, unfortunately there are no new heroes this time. I would love to see Simon and Jadis :/
    anthony172
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Me too. For this season at least I'd have liked to see Simon and Enid. And also old characters like Shane, Andrea and Hershel.
    MadPuppy
    #wewantmoreheroes #especiallyAndrea
    bigbeanoCaptainslayerMadPuppy
    @Mystique WE WANT MORE HEROES!!!!! :p :p :p
    Mystiquebigbeano
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,607
    More distance fodder always welcomed

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    jesterflyingcowking
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Mystique said:

@anthony172 I’m truly afraid that if they ever added Andrea.. you’d be lost to us! I’m not sure you could handle it :joy:

Anthony would wail like a banshee each time she died and his font and images would just get larger and larger until NG eventually dumped 9k in tokens on him just so the threads could return to the normal squabble we all know and love.

I tease with of friendship and affection.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172JadenDBones
    edited March 2018
    One day i will have the pleasure of having her as hero of the game.

Credits of the picture @Timyun
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I love it!

Well at least you liked it ;)
    ShadowaceAzJenng
    Omg Andrea is the best!! I dont know @Kaz but NG should add her. ;)
    Well i dont care jaja :p
    Jenngbigbeano
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,607
    Last time Andrea was mentioned stuff happened...

Also if they are to bring Highlights again this summer Andrea is quite likely to come (if they do season 1.2 of course)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    anthony172JenngTroublemaker
    Do not worry @Pain_Walker i dont think that anyone here are angry. And now this...
    >@Pain_Walker said:
    > Also if they are to bring Highlights again this summer Andrea is quite likely to come (if they do season 1.2 of course)

Shit now i am very happy
    Jenngbigbeano
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I see your Angry and I raise you a Sad

If she is created, we will see the forum adventure...

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048

Last time Andrea was mentioned stuff happened...

Also if they are to bring Highlights again this summer Andrea is quite likely to come (if they do season 1.2 of course)

I think if they bring back any of the older characters, Shane would be the most requested one to add in.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    DBones1RisCarl_s_Hat
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 632
    > @shannieman said:
    > I stopped playing this game for a couple of months now. I lost interest in the show aswell as in the game...
    >
    >I also stopped...
    >
    >... for all of your long time fans.

Something about this train of logic doesn’t quite add up.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    bigbeanoTripod
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 180
    Please no, the dilution of the hero token pool is already bad this would further worsen it.
    anthony172DodkongbigbeanoJaden
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    Okay i think Andrea should not be involved i think maybe Enid
    anthony172bigbeano
    What!!!!?
    bigbeanoJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,155

I unlocked every character i wanted already. I would love some new characters! Maybe some from the old seasons like Hershel. And maybe some new ones like Simon, Jadice, Gregory or even Doctor Carson. It would be a blast to have the ability to play as all those characters.

I could dealwith Simon. He'd probably be a good hero. I could see Jadis. Doc Carson? That's stretching it.

But Gregory.... no. He's literally never killed a walker. Ever.
    1Ris
    @DLich how do you know that? :D :D
    DLichbigbeanoJadenzeekdog