Lock weapons from scrapping

I don't know if it is only me.
But I keep scrapping weapons I really want to keep.

Once in a while I get a message that I've 300+ weapons/armor.
So I will select all weapons and scrap them all at once. Not realizing that I also selected 1 weapon I really want to keep.

Like 'The Reconin'. Just brought It last Friday and scrapped it by accident on sunday........

Maybe i'am stupid ;-) but a lock option for weapons and armor seems really good.
JadenUndertaker

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Your suggestion is fine, I'm not critisicing.

But, maybe this is good to know:
    Legendary and epic do not auto scrap. I have over 300 of such weapons, and they stay just fine.

As for myself, I don't care about anything green and below (including specialty weapons I don't use at green anyway). So, I don't manually scrap. Ever. I just keep the legandaries and epics, and let the game scrap anything else.

There is one exception, that's the flamethrower. Rufus is holding it, in his corner of my camp where he never sees light of day, and never sees the training ground either. anything that's held by a survivor is not scrapped either. So I still have the rare flamethrower. But hehe, soon as Rufus drops it, it's scrapped for sure. Not much chance of that happening. I never touch, and try not to look at, Rufus. >:)
  • WhitechapelWhitechapel Member Posts: 60
    @MadPuppy I know this ;-)
    But I find these warning messages really annoying.
    So when I get that message I'm scrapping all unused weapons (with the weapons I want to keep).

And of course I also have scrapped the flamethrower by accident hahaha.
    Silly me
    MadPuppy
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Whitechapel

If you bought The Reckoning, it was Epic, so how would it autoscrap?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia