Please increase the TG rewards in Challenge

@Kaz Please kindly try to do something for this. On the test UC weeks we got enough TG from the challenge. But with current challenge structure we are getting very low TG rewards. I'm sure everyone will be agree with me about this. Most of players in my guild noticed about this. Please fix this. Then new challenge system will be perfect.
Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
Japes87JadenJackBaueranderfm12TheCrabEdd8psychwolfCaptainslayerKudukMystiqueDBonesMortmerALF4realstristanizGovernatorbladgierMovadobiter370Maverick1969I_Am_PsychoMadiTransmuteJunmsrebeccaCarl_s_HatTHCrossdopeyrabbitPicKirnasTJSKillersZMarcus62538900rpmJenngricktadaaquilaAimless1016TeenahGeeEL34xyzConan1976mimicaMattOfEarthp_herianAmBushHuggysheepdonald6283SPC_TORRESverticoshaunatthepubandy75DanielBezRillet

Comments

• Caz666Caz666 Member Posts: 51
    Agreed. I couldn’t work out why I couldn’t get any tokens after a day or 2 but realised with the new format we now earn less TG.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 461
    Way less stars less rewards how is this good
    pradi
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Metal said:

Way less stars less rewards how is this good

I have not fully analyzed the rewards thresholds (challenge crate, deluxe challenge crate, token crate, guild thresholds) but typically they are balanced regarding how far one is expected to get.

I agree there are less rounds so therefore less TG's but I'm not 100% convinced there are less rewards (TG's aside)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    pradi
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,078
    @DLich

I have 100% emailed it to you and all. It is on the first page of the Rewards thread.

I have done this with all crates, guild rewards, and TG rounds. I have had this data for quite sometime now.
    pradi
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 461
    Thx for info guys
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    @DLich you should be correct. But I think NG able to increase TG rewards. I'm not expecting exact same total TG rewards we got from long challenge. But some more than current challenge system will be great.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited March 2018
    Please!Please!!Please!!!
    I really don't want to quit the game or stop playing the challenges. But, if it doesn't change in the next couple of weeks I'm afraid I'm just to frustrated with the reward loss in every aspect of the challenge to continue. I've had a guildmate quit on Sunday the last 2 challenges....
    pradiHuggysheep
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    > @psychwolf said:
    > I think this is the overall consensus from everyone.

Don't you put words in my mouth! But, yea, I agree. ;)
    psychwolfGovernatorbigbeanoshaunatthepub
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 301
    Even without the double rewards they ran sometimes we still get less TGs
    CBgaming1969pradiAimless1016
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 244
    One of my guild member leave 2 hours ago after being frustrated with the thing "YOU" thought would be good.

• kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    berg280 said:

this is the first time in a very long time I had to grind outposts for TGs. not happy

So just use it to farm XP as well. Get Maggie as a leader, put on heroes training gear and just start killing everyone including defenders and spawn wave. I'm able to pull off up to 80k xp so on top of over 500TG is nice haul.

Of course I would also like NG to increase rewards in challenge but we have some great opportunity this week.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 544
    increase TG movement
    The_OvercomerJenngpradiAimless1016
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Drunken said:

@The_Overcomer

I just spent 70 on NML and I feel sick. I wanted the explosive farmers gun. I also bought a bundle with gold because I wanted to get some guys leveled up. Once I get to 24 and see my new high I will likely be in same boat. The game keeps pulling resources that have been giving for years and are now starting to pull them back. Bundles dropped, rewrads dropped, price increases.... Not a good business model. I know I am often the LOL guy but it does hurt the heart to see a game I have been sucked into go this direction. I keep faith they will right the ship.

Totally agree. It hurts me to see this as well. I really do love this game. I can't understand when they are on a good thing to stick to it. they so could re use the episode maps for new stages or scavange etc. But they just don't want to. We can only hope it rights but honestly after all the feedback I doubt it. Kaz very much has the best intentions and has been amazing but I feel he might be finding out the biggest challenge is NG themselves where some big knob with a red pen simply says "NO".
    pradi
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited March 2018
    kkatsu said:

berg280 said:

this is the first time in a very long time I had to grind outposts for TGs. not happy

So just use it to farm XP as well. Get Maggie as a leader, put on heroes training gear and just start killing everyone including defenders and spawn wave. I'm able to pull off up to 80k xp so on top of over 500TG is nice haul.

Of course I would also like NG to increase rewards in challenge but we have some great opportunity this week.
    The XP event you mention (which has its own thread) is a one off event unrelated to this TG problem. The TG rewards we have all lost were weekly income that was obtained by getting further in Challenges.

With TG you can buy weapons, armour, survivor tokens, hero tokens, radios, gold crates etc.

Now it is possible to get to even harder levels (in challenge) before running out of time, and yet we get a MASSIVE reduction in TG despite making bigger effort against tougher walkers.

Edit: removed strange typo at start of post
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Jadenpradi
    @I_Am_Psycho Thats why i said

we have some great opportunity this week.
    @kkatsu
    You was not saying we have an opportunity this week to get our TG rewards situation handled.

I was saying these are 2 separate topics. Maybe you posted in wrong thread by accident. It's easily done.

@kkatsu
    You was not saying we have an opportunity this week to get our TG rewards situation handled.

I was saying these are 2 separate topics. Maybe you posted in wrong thread by accident. It's easily done.

@I_Am_Psycho I was. Have you read my post? Scroll up. It's in this topic exactly where I wrote it.

@kkatsu
    I will just say to take your own advice and scroll up to OP and thread title.

Your post is a bit like "It's OK there is a massive drop in TG income because there is a special offer on baked beans at the supermarket".

CBgaming1969