Does Maggie's leader trait stack with training gear?

I stopped using Maggie to farm xp once the introduction of the gold 40% training gear harnesses. My Maggie was 30% til last week when she went to 35%, so she is still 2 lvl's below my main toons.

So since I used Glenn and all others equipped with training gear to farm both tomatoes and xp I have no idea if she stacks with gear.

I appreciate any help from any of the big dawgs out there @DLich @jimmorrison369 @Kaz @Shteevie or anybody else...

I need toemaytoe's more....but 110% xp from kills...got to use some this week!!!!

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    I don't know if they stack or multiply. (I think they stack)

But having both will definitely give you more xp.
    The distance has some levels at the "critical point" (lvl 25-29) where I farm walkers using maggie and training gear.
    CBgaming1969msapaev
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Thanks @The_Jer for the test run,)
    Thanks @jimmorrison369 that was what I wanted to do tomorrow and Saturday if they did...
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Yes Maggie and Training Gear Stack together.

If Maggie does 40% and training gear does 40% then you will receive a bonus 80% xp per kill (on survivors with training gear while maggie is in the leader spot).

It is not (base + 40%) + 40% but rather base + 80%

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MudMoccasinCBgaming1969msapaevKrieg
    edited March 2018
    So @DLich this week's Maggie bonus which for me is 110% xp and my teams 40% training gear is a WOW MUST FARM THE DISTANCE EVENT....

I still need toes for workshop...so was going to use Glenn early and Maggie late...but I must think about that now...
    DLich
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use two survivors? Imagine Maggie and Glenn on a tag team. Maggie with 100%+ Xp and then Glenns 50% Supplies mmmm yummy fun. Could be clearing 200k XP and 100K supplies a map
    CBgaming1969
    Yes @Drunken I said somewhere there needs to be a farming vest or overalls for other toons to collect toes like Glenn...

@Kaz and @Shteevie how about adding overalls to the gear with a tomatoes farming % like xp and training gear. Not just for Rufus to wear...
    Deathwish19
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 535
    I’ve been killing it with Maggie’s leader trait and 40% training gear. Was able to lvl up a lot of survs so far.
    CBgaming1969
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    I got Maggie with a pink * so harvest red is 45% with 40% trait gear. I also start challenge with a pink * Abe and pink * Rosita both also with a 40% trait gear each. If I combine that with 2XP bundle I rack up XP pretty quickly. If there is a 2XP for kills promo I usually stack up so much XP I find myself having to use gold to rush upgrades. That's my go to squad until I get to the upper lvs.
    Deathwish19
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 376
    Have Maggie in the lead and let Glenn get the big kills and Glenn’s bonus is on Maggie’s stacked bonus. You CAN do both.
    romeo
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 46
    I often do the opposite to @IcePeter, I have Glenn lead and let Maggie do most of the kills. I think it probably works out the same, but also means the 3rd survivor contributes tomatoes too.

Possible to farm over 100k tomatoes per scavenge (often dropping to the easier scavenge) or map depending on level and how far through the 100 kills you can get.

I think double xp booster would also mean double tomatoes from kills
    ShadowWalker