Upgrade Camp

When are we going to be able to upgrade our camp so we can upgrade everything else? I'm maxed out, as I'm sure many of us are, and just wasting XP and tomato soup. Honestly, getting a bit boring.

Comments

• atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    did you buy everything else with gold? i still have two crops to go. i also rarely do side missions and when i do, they're for XP so that could do something with it. i usually just stick to challenges.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    I think people are going through the game too fast, and perhaps that's why there are so many challenge missions now.
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    @atrainofficial Nope, I've never bought any gold - have used the gold I find just to speed up upgrades but that's about it. Been playing since october so have had plenty of time to go through all the missions, 3x. Now just waiting for the camp upgrade
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2016
    The outpost update is coming sounds like less than a week. Sounds like something to look forward to until next council upgrade which usually or have been every month or other month around the 9th. Outpost also sounds like it's setting the stage for more things to do in the future.

I maxed out too except 2 more farms to level 9. I'm not upgrading to level 10 farms but I keep busy with star challenge and the search for better weapons and weird clothing.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    when outpost comes, you will be busy upgrading walkers.. ;)

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    Hi @AysatyoPet , do the reared walkers die off permanently after a PVP raid?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    no.. every time someone raid your outpost, they deal with full health walkers and survivors inside your outpost..

• LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    You will have 2 new building to max out from lv 1.
    Outpost & walker pit.
    + the walkers
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 570
    Thanks for the heads up @AysatyoPet & @Lance
This discussion has been closed.