Please increase the TG rewards in Challenge

2»

Comments

• kkatsukkatsu Member Posts: 140
    @I_Am_Psycho You are claiming for the second time that I wrote something that I didn't. So just stop there because at this point you are the one creating side topics here that are not adding any value to the main issue. Read my post again and try to understand it, this will explain all your concerns.

I'm out.
    Thunderdome
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @kkatsu
    You are a fan of Maggie week. I read it and understood it. It had nothing to do with the dire TG problem B)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    kkatsu
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,145
    @I_Am_Psycho

What TG problem plenty in the bundle shop to buy
    Cronuspradibigbeano
    Lol @Drunken
    I know you know better than that. Sounds like you want a NG conspiracy to make us pay for them :p

• ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    Didn’t you see the earnings report a few months back nml is losing players and resources were being reassigned. This game had a goodvrun but it’s end of life cycle phase time. The Walking Dead Our World debuts Q2 2018. Where’s the future revenue going to be greatest do you think?

NG wants you to move, so you and your guild mates get ready to move to the new game soon and start trying to figure out what the base is for “marksman” and what other bizzare calculations they embedded in the game.

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    NG has been quite clear on this forum (though understandably not everyone will have read it) that NML is still very much alive and does not have an end date! Though I'm sure they'd love for people to enjoy their other games as well. :)
    pradi
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    I love this game soo much and no need to play any other games. Just need small adjustments to get the challenge perfect.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    p_herian
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    MadPuppy said:

NG has been quite clear on this forum (though understandably not everyone will have read it) that NML is still very much alive and does not have an end date! Though I'm sure they'd love for people to enjoy their other games as well. :)

Sorry but just because it doesn't have an end date doesn't mean anything. There is not even hint at a roadmap, or what is planned long term, all Shteeve said was we'll love whats coming. Yes we got episode 8B missions great, and new challenge maps, awesome they were really good, but what else? The excuse is that oh, we cant say anything just in case it actually doesn't happen, we don't want you to be disappointed. Who cares, things change so at least give us some idea. Something is better than nothing.
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    edited March 2018
    Curiosity, impatience, excitement... we all feel those and a bunch of other emotions probably.

I care though. Imagine they share an idea that is loved, but ends up difficult to actually get right in the game. It'll be murder here. (Figuratively speaking, if you know the expression).

Can I try an analogy, without intending to annoy, but I think it has merit: let's not open our presents before christmas.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Your post is a bit like "It's OK there is a massive drop in TG income because there is a special offer on baked beans at the supermarket".

(sigh) Let me run downstairs and snap a photo!

Happy? Ya got plenty of beans because we converted our mission cars to run on methane.

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

I_Am_PsychoJapes87pradishaunatthepub
    @ShadowaceAz
    Was one of those cans a winner? And if so did it make up for the loss in TG?

Damnit ... too late for your interview.

Oh ... Did it solve expensive gas costs for missions?

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,020
    I'm fairly certain that this game will go on at least as long as the series. AMC likes promoting the series through the game, especially using the season missions.
    p_herianpradi
    @Kaz Any updates on this? We will have any fixes to this on next update? We are keep loosing players. Any info much appreciated.
    psychwolf
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Agreed, this is still a big issue and should be addressed.
    pradibigbeanoI_Am_Psycho
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I haven't added up the numbers but it seems that the number of TG's earned is similar to a person spending 2100 TG's each restock. I typically only purchase 500 TG gold crates, and the 2 800 TG hero tokens. I haven't had to play outposts much but my TG's seem to stay stagnant.

In any given week, I'll start with 10K TG's let's say, I'll make the purchases as I mentioned above only, and by the end of the week's challenge (and after making all my purchases) I seem to be at or around the same amount of TG's.

In the past my TG's would increase over time simply playing challenges (based on my normal TG purchases I'd make more in the challenge than I would spend on buying things) so a surplus was available at the end of the week. That doesn't happen anymore and thus i'm forced to play outposts if I want to purchase something on TG tuesday for example.

The less TG's received from the challenge appear to only give me "Just Enough" TG's to make minimal purchases, not stockpile TG's like we used to.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    psychwolfTJSShadowaceAzromeo
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    Agreed, please.
    pradi
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @psychwolf

Out of interest. Why the disagree on DLich's comment? Maybe I'm missing something but I think his statement rings true to what most of us are experiencing.

I ask because it made me re-read over his comment thinking I was missing something.

??? :confused:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DLichDBones
    @TJS probably the same reason I get disagrees when I post comments explaining how I've managed my own team as I've played. There are some who hit disagree because it's not what they want to see.
    1. Ask a question, get a disagree
    2. Post factual statement about your personal play style, get a disagree
    3. Post calculated numbers by one of the most venerable statistic generators in the forums, get a disagree
    4. Post a response to an opinion driven survey, get a disagree
    5. Say good morning at the wrong time, get a disagree
    6. et cetera
    ergo it's because they can.
    Concordia

DLichJadenbigbeano
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Disagree because my trade goods are depleting to nothing when they used to sustain with the old challenge system. I only purchase the hero and lower class tokens. I don't see how you earn enough trade goods to cover the cost of the restock each time without some outpost grinding. You can tear me apart if you wish but it doesn't make sense to me.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    psychwolf said:

Disagree because my trade goods are depleting to nothing when they used to sustain with the old challenge system. I only purchase the hero and lower class tokens. I don't see how you earn enough trade goods to cover the cost of the restock each time without some outpost grinding. You can tear me apart if you wish but it doesn't make sense to me.

I don't always get a 500 TG gold crate option. I take it when I do. On average it's maybe once a day in restock (one out of every 3).

800 Hero tokens x 2 offered each restock x 3 restocks a day x 7 days in a week = 33,600
    500 TG gold crate option x 7 (one every day of the week) = 3,500

37,100 needed for my weekly spending habits.

Production

70 TG's per hour x 24 hours a day x 7 days in a week = 11,760
    I make it through round 20 so that's 12,750 in round completion TG's (look it up if necessary)
    16628 Stars = 7,700 in Guild Rewards

32,210 is my weekly earnings

Ahh... Ok what may have happened is I had gotten 5K for Outpost tiers to make up the difference. I haven't had to play outposts and the last 2 weeks my TG amount has been around 10K (it'll drop lower or higher but ends around that) and the 5K would account for the difference.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TJSpsychwolfJadenpradi
    @DLich I never stockpile TG. I'm buying only tokens from TG shop. 1 token pack per restroke. Before the New system, once challenge ended I had enough TG to do purchases on non challenge days without grinding outpost. But now, the TG given by challenge is not sufficient to do purchases atleast on the challenge 5 days. With challenge, 2 distance, farming after new update, who have time to grind boring outpost too??? Everyone have a real life too. Mostly I'm sleepy when playing outpost and combat automatically ending after 10 mins since I sleep. Lol. People don't want to play boring things. So please give us back the same TG rewards we got before. Atleast something more than right now we get. @Kaz I hope there will be a fix for this soon.
    bigbeanopsychwolf1RisJapes87
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,020
    I just stopped spending TG altogether. Now they're finally going up again. I won't have any more TG spending until I can guarantee that TG will go up while spending on my 'usual' items.
    ShadowaceAzbigbeanopradipsychwolf

I just stopped spending TG altogether. Now they're finally going up again. I won't have any more TG spending until I can guarantee that TG will go up while spending on my 'usual' items.

  Sounds a lot like my bank account, it can only go up when I stop paying bills for a month or two, or go on a ramen noodle diet.

Concordia

shaunatthepubpradiJerryDixon