Leveling up

I am at player level 25 I can't increase my council until I reach level 29 what is the quickest way to increase my player level

Comments

• RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 180
    Farm tomatoes, then upgrade your buildings, I prefer at that level to level farms as it will give you more tomatoes to upgrade more buildings quicker.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Tomatoes is what you need the most at this point. I would focus on farms as a priority and then mission car for more gas for scavenge.
    Chiefkeo
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    All above are right assuming your Armory and Training Grounds are as high as they can be. Which you cant assume. Scavenge is based on your toon level
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Consider using Governor for lead on all Surplus Scavenger raids. Since I started placing him as lead, I’ve been shocked at the difference he makes on farming. I am able to often gain enough * mystery plants to just about start another build when first one finishes.

Why mystery? Ahhh today’s lesson in science!

The confusion about 'fruit' and 'vegetable' arises because of the differences in usage between scientists and cooks. Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless). Blueberries, raspberries, and oranges are true fruits, and so are many kinds of nut. Some plants have a soft part which supports the seeds and is also called a 'fruit', though it is not developed from the ovary: the strawberry is an example.

As far as cooking is concerned, some things which are strictly fruits, such as tomatoes or bean pods, may be called 'vegetables' because they are used in savoury rather than sweet cooking. The term 'vegetable' is more generally used of other edible parts of plants, such as cabbage leaves, celery stalks, and potato tubers, which are not strictly the fruit of the plant from which they come. Occasionally the term 'fruit' may be used to refer to a part of a plant which is not a fruit, but which is used in sweet cooking: rhubarb, for example.

So, the answer to the question is that a tomato is technically the fruit of the tomato plant, but it's used as a vegetable in cooking.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

ChiefkeoBiggsDarkLighter
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    I concur with ShadowaceAz, I use the gov on all scavenge missions and you can really rack up supplies/xp fast, especially during reduced/free gas times
  • Rich56Rich56 Member Posts: 7
    I am at player level 25 I c
  • Rich56Rich56 Member Posts: 7
    My survivors are at levels 10 11 and 12 I am not able to train them higher until I upgrade my council can I still win challenges against higher level walkers even if you can't level up your survivors
  • JechumJechum Member Posts: 58
    @Rich56 In my opinion order of upgrading... Council, Workshop, Training, Hospital, Mission Car, Farm, Outpost, Storage, Tents, Radio. You want to get Council to lvl 15 as quickly as possible this will open Scavanger and Craftsman. Build the Walker pit when you can but never upgraded or waste trade goods on increasing level or number of walkers. (You will either thank me later or be upset you didn’t listen to me.)

I strongly recommend upgrading Council to lvl 15 as quickly as possible. Getting scavanger will allow badge material while your farming and craftsman will allow you to make badges allowing easy farming on hard mode.
    Deathwish19Paste
  • NubTubedNubTubed Member Posts: 31
    I run Govenor on scavenge missions to farm, but yeah upgrading buildings only way to lvl up your player lvl
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Yes, run Gov in leader position on as many scavenger, challenge, season and chapter missions as you can. Assuming you have Gov. and use Glenn in leader position on as many of the normal Distance and outpost raids as you can.

Upgrade armor with as high % of training gear as you can.

At your current level Upgrading buildings follow Council, training grounds, workshop, mission car, farm, tent and storage just enough to hold what you will need pay for the next council upgrade. Then upgrade which ever building is cheapest tomatoes to get the building points you need to just get that next building lvl requirement.

Eventually around mission car holding 19 or 21 or so gallons you will drop mission car to after farm, tent and storage.

Watch cinema for free stuff, it resets every hour and also for the free videos for 3 extra crates is about 4 videos an hour.

WordPress.com TWD No Man's Land has a building cost list for all the buildings at thier different lvl's plus other good information.

If you don't have the Governor or Glenn, those are the one's you want to get the resources you need without making purchases.

Good luck and happy walker killing!!!
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Also, I agree above get outpost, walker pit, radio tent, hospital and scavenger and Craftman as soon as you can.

Don't waste resources on upgrading walker pit till the very end or it's the cheapest to move you up to player level requirements to upgrade council.

Once you upgrade hospital to hold 3 then stop upgrading it to the end.

Upgrade outpost quickly with main essential buildings as quick as you can for max trade goods.