Guild challenges

I have a Survivor level 14 and a difficulty level of 16 can I still win challenge missions or do I have to level up first please help its very frustrating

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    You definitely can still win them. Depending on your survivors and gear, up to +5 your level should not be too hard.

You might not get 3 stars but 1 star is a win, too.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Rich56 said:

I have a Survivor level 14 and a difficulty level of 16 can I still win challenge missions or do I have to level up first please help its very frustrating

It will very much depend on how you’ve been playing so far. If you have been upgrading weapons and armor for the survivors you have, +2 difficulty should not be too bad at all. If you only have 1 survivor at level 14 and the rest are all still around 9? No you most likely won’t do so well.

Best suggestion, without seeing all your survivors, is to load up your strongest 3 survivors with the best gear for each class that you have. (Always remember you can move armor and weapons around amoung the class. That is, just because Daryle has your best hunter armor on, it is not glued to him. When you click the I in the top right of his card, you can remove his equipment and then put it on another hunter)

I strongly recommend you level all your survivors together. Just because you don’t use a scout often does not mean it should be sitting at the fire unloved. Make sure you level everyone. Also I do not know how many of each class of survivor you have, but I suggest a minimum of two of each.

Don’t level up quicker than you level your gear. I did that for the first couple months because it was fun and I didn’t know how it all worked.

I eventually found this site: https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/new-player-guide/ and it helped me beyond measure.

Also finding the forums and asking guild mates altered my gameplay 100%. Posting questions is the best way to learn new tricks.

Good luck survivor.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    WordPress.com TWD No Man's Land!!!!
    Practice! Practice!Practice! Once you get the combat mechanics down for each class you can.

JSS...

If you haven't join a guild or guild family yet, join one...

Each new mission you should be learning something new to either do or I'm never doing that again...

Happy walker killing:)
  • NubTubedNubTubed Member Posts: 31
    I'm only player lvl 12 so far and still cleared 300 stars and climbing, you can always compete no matter what lvl your at