Jackpot answers plz

@Kaz I really just want to know if this is how it supposed to be, this bad, whole clan maybe 1 Gold, just let us know so I can put away my IPad next time and do something else besides waste 3 days for nada, thx

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I've only got 9gold in 1of the previous jackpot events none so far again this time...
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    I think they nerfed everything, Gold crates also, I’m keeping a tab now and I have approximately 120 plus gold crates with ZERO Legendary anything, never been this bad, hard to stick around when nothing falls
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited March 2018
    I is sad for you, I’ve done fairly well. Didn’t post everything, but I think my odd are improved this week. Guess I got someone else’s luck!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• haydenfisherhaydenfisher Member Posts: 66
    They need to increase the chances I do agree. Took me 7+ hrs of gameplay to actually get one, and 5 min later got another one....You may say thats lucky, I think its lame....I spent over 2000 stars and payed for gas and double xp. For my time and money 2 jackpots still was underwhelming.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Jackpot is the worst event of all.

Often called Jokepot or Crapot too.

I usually just play like it does not exist. If it happens, then you smile for a while until you noticed you only wasted 50 gold for green gear and more XP.
    DBoneshunter_x
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited March 2018
    I usually create a 'post your jackpots results' thread during these events as I have this event, so I get a fair idea of the results of many players.

This event I have had no gold jackpots but every event previous I have had multiple. On previous events I hear from many players who don't get any gold jackpots.

So I'm lead to believe it's simply luck.
    You have to be lucky to get a Gold Jackpot and very lucky to get good items if you do get a jackpot.

Although I have a noticeable difference in my results this event, I don't see any difference from the amount of players that are lucky enough to get one or more.

The results posted are actually better than previous as rare gear has been removed from gold crates.

I hope I get some better luck before the event ends and I wish the best for everyone else.
    If we're not luck this time then hopefully next time.

Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KazwarlordfShadowaceAzSCBMA
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited March 2018
    i think until now i got 2 gold and 12 silver. I had the wrong idea that we could get max 9 of each, i dont complain but understand others frustration if they play as much as me and got nothing.
    Still no gold jackpot...

Still no gold jackpot...

do you have idea of how many missions you play during the weekend? only with normal gas or with 24 hours gas boost?
  • NubTubedNubTubed Member Posts: 31
    I never saw the gold jackpot, I was on spending gas every time my gas was full, ended up with 9 silver jackpots thou, I would not waste gold on silver chest through. My ads still don't work, so all in all the event meant nothing to my game play.
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I got zero gold jackpots, 4 silver, and played all weekend. If this was a stand alone event, I'd have been annoyed, but like @MadPuppy noted, it's not the worst thing in the world when combined with something else like double supplies, so I'll save my complaining on this one :)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    DodkongJaden
    edited March 2018
    No idea, but a lot...no booster but at least 4 an hour every hour I was awake...

Some hrs more so using special seasons missions for dailies...

Still no gold jackpot....
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Thanks for the feedback!

The event was working as usual and it was running with the same settings as always. Regarding the Legendary Crate, it could be due to one of our balance changes that you can be found here: "Gold Mission Crates after missions of Difficulty 20 or greater will have a smaller chance to contain Weapons or armor, and all Equipment found in these crates will be Epic or Legendary."

We do know that the event is not so popular among veteran players, but that's why we usually run it together with another event. Improving the Jackpot Event itself is not planned as even a minor tweak in this event can have a huge impact on our whole game economy.
    anthony172
    Just because double supplies is an awesome event doesn't make jackpot alright...imagine the herd with double supplies, double xp with double supplies, etc...
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I is sad for you, I’ve done fairly well. Didn’t post everything, but I think my odd are improved this week. Guess I got someone else’s luck!

ME too, I think we steal their luck
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    i farmed food for 2 days so all gold food jackpots
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Thanks for the reply Kaz, I’ll know what to do next time it comes around, good luck to all
    No gold jackpot!!!

No idea, but a lot...no booster but at least 4 an hour every hour I was awake...

Some hrs more so using special seasons missions for dailies...

Still no gold jackpot....

i only got 3 gold but i had 24 hour boost gas in which i started with 4.26M supplies and ended with 17.83M supplies so i cant tell you how many runs i made but maybe 200, 300? to get 3 gold :smile: so my total was 3 gold and 15 or 16 silver i think. The rest of the day i used the gas energy we receive normally which is 6 every hour so its perfectly normal that people dont get gold jackpot without gas boost i think. Its an event for the company to get money no doubt about it.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @warlordf

I had similar supplies and got up to 18m supplies. I also did about 20 maps on challenge. I received maybe 5 Silvers and 1 gold jackpot.

It is completely random the Jackpot weekend around Xmas I think I hit like 12 gold jackpots then the last one I didn't get one this one I got 1 in similar amount of missions you ran.

That being said my jackpot from scavenge was great. 3 epic components and 1 legendary frag rest were supplies. So it is random and some people have more luck than others.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 479
    I have not had a single jackpot (gold or silver) for six months and I am a regular player :disappointed:
    @Drunken i think the last one i got 1 gold only but i didnt bought 24 hour gas boost but the other one before without buying the boost i got 2 or 3 so its definitely luck. I dont complain since that i could had a few more gold of course but i was able to play several hours and soon maybe in a week or two i will be upgrading council to high level. I got a few frags epic and legendary too.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @warlordf

During Xmas time they ran jackpot weekend then the next weekend was double supplies. So having them together was def nice. Especially if you were after supplies and got them during scavenge. Regardless odds of components is same across challenge and scavenge so that is a huge bonus.

Jackpot weekend sucks by itself as most players aren't lucky. So basically a weekend event that has little impact to most players, but jackpot with double supplies or 1 minute gas is nice cause its a little bonus.
    warlordf
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    My only gold jackpot
    David_H79TJSanthony172
    @Drunken you are right, both jackpot and 1 min gas should be at the same time, that was a hell of a weekend but problably my wife would complaint :smiley:
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 180
    I found it lame that my gold crates on Jackpot had Leg 23 items without exception and the Legend Items were epic 24.

These things happen so often where you feel as a player you dont have a chance, this is what will make someone leave the game.

Somewhere along the way the game went from being player friendly to extremely stingy and money focused.

Sorry for my mini rant but thats how I feel.
    Timboski
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Thanks fot this doble event. The Jackpot and doble supplies was the best thing that NG could do. This event i was able to get like 2 gold and a lot of silver. Thanks!!!!
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    So true. Here's to life without a wife and a weekend of lots of supplies scavenging. Lol.
    anthony172
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I played 3 accounts, only got 1 gold jackpot (and not even on my main :pensive: ) - but paired with other events it is nice.

Double supplies made me able to start upgrading Workshop so I'll soon be able to upgrade all the great legendary weapons I didn't get because I didn't get a gold jackpot. :tongue:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anthony172bigbeano