New Event for the Week

What if your a new account and you don't have any of the three hero's unlocked, do you end up with nothing, or since all three will be tied with zero kills you get all three, or does NG pick a item at random for you

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,179
    edited March 2018
    You will get whatever weapon wins, at the highest level of the survivor in that class. For example, if players get the most kills using Jesus and you have a level 10 warrior, you'll receive an epic level 10 warrior weapon.

Edit to add: the winning weapon isn't determined by which hero you get most kills with personally, it's every person playing the game.
    ShadowaceAzCBgaming1969
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    My understanding of the event is as follows:
    Based on the kills of the three made from the whole community, the whole community gets the prize from the hero that wins
    anthony172aquilaShadowaceAz
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    It's a community event...

You can do special seasons missions for kills for both Tara and Jesus...

You will get what ever weapon based on community kills not personal kills...
    You can get 100plus kills with Tara in beach life special seasons missions for 1gas...
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    edited March 2018
    All the players above are correct, and also, Rufus tokens will be available in special calls and in the Trade Goods Shop, Daily Quests and Normal The Distance! :)
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    > @CBgaming1969 said:
    > You can get 100plus kills with Tara in beach life special seasons missions for 1gas...

But please don’t! We need Rufus to win!!
    CBgaming1969Serp
    edited March 2018
    But Rufus doesn't have special seasons missions...it was for information purposes only...

I would like the Dixieland flamethrower myself...because I don't the others will have the traits I want...

But I'm not going to lose the now extremely precious stars using my Rufus...he is my weakest link....
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    FYI @Kaz, the in game news says that the Hero Fest call is a "HUNTER" call. Might want to have someone fix that so as to avoid in game tickets ;)

Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    Kaz
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    Sounds good but let's see shall we?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Kaz said:

All the players above are correct, and also, special calls and more tokens will be available in the game in the Trade Goods Shop, Daily Quests and Normal The Distance! :)

More Tokens in The Distance Normal Mode....
    Nothing extra in Hard Mode?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    TJS said:

Kaz said:

All the players above are correct, and also, special calls and more tokens will be available in the game in the Trade Goods Shop, Daily Quests and Normal The Distance! :)

More Tokens in The Distance Normal Mode....
    Nothing extra in Hard Mode?
    Ops, my bad! I was trying to say that other than the special call, you can also find tokens in other places in the game. I've changed my post and I guess it's clearer now. :)
    TJS
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    making it assault vs melee and shooter is dumbest thing thats be done we all know who has won this from get go
  • NubTubedNubTubed Member Posts: 31
    Thank you all for the clarity of the event. @Kaz I'm not spending my radios till I see a decent Abe event lol