HERO BONUS... Again? Ok I see what you're trying to do here.

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
At least... I think I do?

Promoting the use of sidelined heroes by giving them buffs?

And I'm not against this, first off. It's a really neat idea. Kudos.

BUTT... (yes 2 t's)

The execution is off.

I mean why would I use Rick? He's terrible, even with a little buff he's inferior to my other guys. Even if I get enough tokens to make him legendary, he's STILL inferior to my 8-star shooter.

He's distance fodder, that's all. Except for watering the tomatoes with Eugene and Negan.

If you want people (cough endgamers) to use a hero, you gotta give them more than a little buff.

For example...

THIS WEEK RICK CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE MAXIMUM STARS BECAUSE HE GETS NO BODY SHOTS

You bet your ass I'd use him then. Otherwise, mmm, no.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
DrunkenMadPuppyJackBauerJadenJenngbigbeanoMystiquePutchucomik81Captainslayerxbamfxekimhclew

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,389
    @Kaz

Surely there is a way to reduce body shots, so say a legendary acts as a pink star a pink star acts as a 2 pink star. Basically 1 level up from current.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Glad to hear that you like the idea, but maybe not so much how it's being implemented!
    Drunken said:

@Kaz
    Surely there is a way to reduce body shots, so say a legendary acts as a pink star a pink star acts as a 2 pink star. Basically 1 level up from current.

There's always a way to change everything in the game, but for any change, we have to consider a lot of stuff like "how much time it would take from our devs" to "how the event will be perceived by the players". As with the component events, we've increased the drop rate and the crafting chances, but we received some complaints because the feedback was not good enough. I can see something similar happening with the Body Shots chances being decreased. The idea is definitely cool though!

And can you make him glow?

Like Super Saiyan Goku?

Only if we can then make Carl Gohan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
    > @Kaz said: I can see something similar happening with the Body Shots chances being decreased. The idea is definitely cool though!

I agree, just keep it simple, NO BODY SHOTS FOR RICK. No % chance junk, just 00%. So he'll get a bit higher? It would be exciting, so why not? It would be a fun factor of 11.

> @Kaz said:
    >
    > Only if we can then make Carl Gohan

Excellent. Make it happen my Lord.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    > @Mystique said:
    > Without something similar to Carol event (getting a free weapon) I have absolutely zero motivation to level Rick up, he’s currently epic and level 20! My other peeps will still crush Kaboom!
    >
    > And I will feel this way about every hero event for heroes that I think I have sucky leader traits! :grimace:

Yeah a special weapon:

COLT PYTHON with special trait PLATINUM PIERCING. (Reduce body shot chance by 100%)

Lol.

MystiquebigbeanoxbamfxCBgaming1969
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Bring the cool stuff back.. like the all assaults fully charged at the beginning of the map!! I honestly think some NG peeps certainly must have more imagination than this junk hero garbage!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    bigbeanoJadenATLAS-Zxbamfx
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    What I don’t understand is, is maggie really one of the least used heros? I use her wayyy more than any other hero, for the XP boost, until I get to higher RSLs.

Also, @BiggyGuyinTWD I just promoted you to legendary with a couple awesomes and likes. I’ll be expecting my gift within the next few days.
    bigbeanoShadowaceAzSCBMAATLAS-Z
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited March 2018
    @Kaz the hero week when you add a class bonus to it, is pretty cool...by itself not so much...free weapon or that hero's EPIC to Legendary specialty weapon available in the trade goods shop would be awesomeness!!! It could be tide with usage of that hero...examples of use in x amount of missions, use in leader position in x amount of missions, etc.
    > @ekimhclew said:
    > What I don’t understand is, is maggie really one of the least used heros? I use her wayyy more than any other hero, for the XP boost, until I get to higher RSLs.
    >
    > Also, @BiggyGuyinTWD I just promoted you to legendary with a couple awesomes and likes. I’ll be expecting my gift within the next few days.

Haha thanks

Maggie gets plenty of use in my camp, same as you, but I've been using Gov more as my standard farmer (Except when Maggie bonus is 100%+++).

She's actually a Damn fine Hunter, only missing ruthless for true unicorn status. But yeah, like most heroes she'll take a seat when things get Diffic+. Gotta have maximum PINK and that's just too hard to get for heroes.

They really really need to standardize the DOUBLE TOKEN hero events if they want us to use them more.