more intresting (more compatetive) challenge mode please

wouldn't it be more interesting if there be individual rewards (like gold, badges, token etc) got first 3 places in challenge mode.
there will be more competitiveness in the group especially if the reward be very attractive...
atm we all playing together as a guild to achieve rewards but there is nothing about competetive/challenge in it...
I would definitely try to get to my limit and play more knowing that if I win I get some reward
atm it doesn't matter if I 1st or last really...
and I belive some players loosing intrest becouse of it....
David_H79Mischa

Comments

• aaxt555aaxt555 Member Posts: 120
    What’s to stop people from making a bunch of fake accounts, setting up their own guild, and just getting first place every week?
  • chris131981chris131981 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2018
    ease to avoid it... It can only apply for the guild which achieve at least (let's say) 10000 stars and have more then 15 members for example
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    So a bunch of veterans go join beginning guilds?
    Not on my watch! Haha :warning:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Captainslayerpaintbeastbigbeano
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    There should be rewards for top players overall weekly along with weekly top score leaderboards.. it's a win win for players and NG and is so overdue it's insane . Why not give players more motivation to text their limits ? Every other video game I've ever seen does .. 8 Rufus tokens is not my idea of a nice reward for buying 3 gas boosters and spending 3k gold on a challenge . 2 cents in
    paintbeastMischa
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @chris131981 I don't get how that will make any non competitive guild members all of a sudden competitive. That's if you are talking about top 3 in your on guild and not all guilds. If your talking about top 3 out of everybody then I'm sure most players wouldn't get anything at all.

The new challenge format SUCKS and I absolutely hate it...the old format rewarded players a lot more to play as much as possible, yet they changed it to the lower total rewards so why would they give the top 3 anything extra and special...
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Rewards or no, weekly leaderboard for guilds and individuals is a huge need.
    David_H79Mischa
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396

I guess I’m the only one that would veto this?! ( because I really don’t want to be called out on my weak saucy ness. ) :D
    bigbeanoDavid_H79SCBMACBgaming1969
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    edited March 2018
    I have a more interesting idea. You get all the rewards at the start of the challenge and if you don't play enough of the challenge to get those rewards, NG deducts double the amount. ;)
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    bigbeanoJenngSCBMAReggieGR