New weapon talk, suggestions, and ideas!

I’m hoping for a burnt bloody Lucille, be nice to see a grenade launcher like what they used on Alexandria as well, also maybe a compact hunting bow. I would love for gut camouflage to be a trait on armor, where it works like the wrestler trait, camouflages you from walkers for 3-5 turns, less effective after each turn you attack instead of getting attacked like with wrestler, falling percentages of not being noticed after each attack you make. (Maybe would be a scout armor trait only). Wonder if we will see any FTWD cross over weapons. A scythe would be a fun weapon too, also suggested throwing stars in the past.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
MischaCBgaming1969anthony172romeoTroublemaker

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    afroponix said:

. I would love for gut camouflage to be a trait on armor, where it works like the wrestler trait, camouflages you from walkers for 3-5 turns, less effective after each turn you attack instead of getting attacked like with wrestler, falling percentages of not being noticed after each attack you make.

Can we leave out the incurred damage like a certain person in a certain episode may or may not have had happen?
    :sweat_smile:
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

afroponix
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Are you referring to the recent episode? The maybe infected scratch cliffhanger thing? Or the maybe/maybe not infected arrow thing? Which btw, the arrow won’t be infected IMO
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    "The Grinder"!!!!!!!
    MadPuppy

"The Grinder"!!!!!!!

Not very portable, but would be fun to have a riding lawnmower to get the affect!
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    @ShadowaceAz I'm sure someone could invent a hand held "grinder"...
    I'll put my Eugene on it right a way...he's not doing anything else,)

@ShadowaceAz I'm sure someone could invent a hand held "grinder"...

I'll put my Eugene on it right a way...he's not doing anything else,)

I can see the logic, but I think the show needs a better engineering expert. JMHO.
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    Well...you only get what the dead leave you:))
    ShadowaceAz
    We need to find a way to bring:
    Really!
    Jessica Diaz over from Fear The Walking Dead as she was a Civil Engineer (Pre-Apocalypse).

To counter what Eugene does for that other guy.
    Concordia

• Jethro1967Jethro1967 Member Posts: 18
    How about a chain? Remember when Daryl and Aaron were trapped at the cannery, and Daryl used a chain to destroy three walkers with one swipe. Could be a nice weapon for a hunter when they get in close. Maybe make it an ability since you can’t switch in combat.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    There was the time Abraham uesed rebarb attached to cement (bruiser weapon) when the Alexandria wall was being extended by the construction crew and were attacked(shoddily made by the twd props dept because the cement flew right off the rebarb/chain). Worked like a mace almost.
    Yeah it worked like a Morningstar. Chains are everywhere though. Just pick one up and swing it. Wrap it around your waist and never drop it.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
    I've said since the show came out, I'd have a chain over my should like a bandolier with two rappelling strength carabiners. That way if I ever ran through something that needed closing, I always had a way I could lock it.
    Concordia

You could also have that whip effect. Wrap that chain around a walkers head and have that carabiner come around hitting him in the face to put him down. Awesome.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,206
    What about the "Red Machete?" That could surely be implemented in this game right?
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    psychwolf said:

What about the "Red Machete?" That could surely be implemented in this game right?

They already announced it would be.

Red Machete - all gold traits. Destructive, Charging, and Lethal.
    It automatically has threat reduction and swift strike as part of the weapon's inherent abilities.
    psychwolf
    psychwolf said:

I truly hate to bring this up for fear of what they might drop on us, but people have to remember that making a request to a software development team is like forming a wish with genie!

You may get exactly what you requested for without receiving what you wanted!

A Red Machete?
    We can do that!

****POOF****

Concordia

Japes87psychwolf
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @psychwolf
    Don't believe anything that sounds too good to be true posted today. ;)

(Red Machete - all gold traits. Destructive, Charging, and Lethal.
    It automatically has threat reduction and swift strike as part of the weapon's inherent abilities.) "I don't think so."
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    psychwolf
    How about a road sign for bruisers. Maggie used one while on the road with Sacha and Bob. That would be cool.

-Praetorian
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
    bigbeano
    They had the road sign in winter weapons didn't they?
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    This and make it have Destructive, Lethal, and Piercing traits:

Kyrus
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    One of these and make it have Incendiary, Piercing, and Destructive traits as well as sound EXACTLY like this (Since "The Destroyer," "Silenced Assault Uzi," and "Sasha's Assault rifle" sound different from other Assault weapons) one firing @0:05 - 0:06 of this:

@Kaz we know bottom line is always the dollar. Add some brand weapons and maybe get some advertising revenue while offering up new setups?
    Concordia