Maggie Leader Trait not working?

General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
edited March 2018 in Bug Reports
I used to get 100K+ from farming Normal XP Scavenges (RSL25) with Maggie in the leader spot, assuming I averaged 75+ walker kills. Now, 75 walker kills is only netting me 73K in XP. This started just today.

I have replaced Maggie in and out of the leader spot, force quit and restarted the game and my phone...is anyone else having this problem, or have a solution? I'm on Android.

@Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet

EDIT: So maybe it's not Maggie, after all. After using another Hunter in the leader spot, the amount of XP did go down by about 35% (which is what Maggie's trait nets me). However, it was much less than yesterday and all prior days.

Did Walker XP get nerfed? Can someone tell me what a normal kill (without XP boost) on a level 25 walker should be, so I can compare?? Thanks!

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    No...they left the Maggie super boost on till today, now she is back from her super 110% or around depending on her red harvest level to back to her normal 35% or so...
    David_H79
    You still may have a point on reduced xp walker kills...but you need one of the super mathematicians like @DLich or @jimmorrison369 to be able to tell if that has happened...maybe @Kaz might also know...
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,147
    it is okay I am sure this is working as intended.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Simple answer. If Maggie says less than 110% it’s because her week is over. Long live Rufus week. (It’s basically Rufus week)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    CBgaming1969bigbeano
    @DLich

Rufus was yesterday and I still don't have him legendary lol
    CBgaming1969bigbeano
    That's okay @Drunken and @DLich I don't even have Rufus at epic yet:(***
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Ohhh I didn't know Maggie Week gave her leader trait a boost. That's...such a bummer to find out.
    Drunken
    @General_Quatre

I knew about it and used Maggie 0x during event, but I am lazy I will just earn my XP and do my missions until 5 second upgrade then I will XP and Gas boost to get there.
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Can we have another Maggie 110% event that as nice......
    mudpie