I just LOVE the freaking NML gold crates!

2»

Comments

• RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 177
    Getting white and green gear in a gold crates creates anger within the community.

My recommendation would be to have at a minimum epic gear in a gold crate, and if you need to lessen the drop rate of gold crates, just don't let it get to the point where I expect "good gear" and I get a level 22 Green.

While we are on the topic related issue, if I use all gold comps, I should get a gold badge, if it means gold comps drop less frequently to compensate for this gurantee so be it, why does NG purposely allow these things that cause anger, frustration, and in some circumstances unistall of the game to occur?
    theldssdl
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 165
    So ive done 10 scavenge misions today and 3 times a gold crate was in the mix. All 3 times that gold crate was placed in the third round only available to me if i spent gold. This continued the trend that started last night. Earlier in the day the usual bs 1st or second round drop rate was going, and i actually pickrd up 2 good gear. Then the gold boxes went on lockdown. The last 4 gold boxes were in the 3rd round. @Kaz if NG wants to been seen as a truly fair game, they neec to do something about the gold box drop sequence. You have openly admitted that the reward crates are rigged. Of course, you did not use rigged, but any system of rewards that is intentionally programmed to deviate so significantly from a random distribution is a rigged system. I get it, cheaters were messing with the system, so you had to make changes. Since a rigged system is the only way, allegedly, to combat the cheaters, this is what we got. But the replacement turned the system into the cheater. The only sytem that would eliminate all of the cheating is one in which 1/3 of all gold and silver crates into each of the 3 possible rounds of crate selection. And can you eliminate all worthless green gear from gold crates? Replace them with food or experiene crates. Scrapping green garbadge for 1/4 the experience found in the average points crate really sucks.
    theldssdl
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 564
    @ShadowaceAz
    You just gave me an idea for an event... four times a year, to match the solstices and equinoxes, we have an event where you pay gold/TG/your-1st-born-child/etc to create The Perfect Item of your choice... double the cost and you get to choose the traits on your idea of a Perfect Survivor... @Shteevie @Kaz whaddu u think?
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    bigbeano
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Slavery and human trafficking are illegal in Finland, as they are in the rest of the EU.

I'm sure a suggestion here on the forums or made to support with details about your "one perfect item" would be more welcome than sending a child without their parents.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 165
    Never said i wanted a perfect system. I said i wanted a system that approximates a random distribution. A perfect system would give me 9 gold boxes without any gold or commercials. Im sorry if you cant comprehend my point, but there is no way to break it down any simpler.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Bumping this post... It's relative to mine and about to hit the 30 day marker :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,565
    Thanks @DLich
    The Gold crates are something to be loved
    Scavenge equipment hard +3 RSL
    Camp 68 many toons lvl 24

** it does not guarantee lvl 24 gear **

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    WOW @ProjectX7 @SPC_TORRES @GeorgeRomero I'm so glad I'm not the only one still getting all that scrappy gear in gold crates. We all can't be as lucky as @Mabiki! I guess that's the law of averages.....

We get scrappy so they get happy!!!
    ProjectX7
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Got this one from the shop.
    Well worth the 500 TG. :)
    TJSSCBMAbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited March 2018
    David_H79 said:

Got this one from the shop.

Well worth the 500 TG. :)

Once again, my response....
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    David_H79bigbeanoJackBauer
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @TJS said:
    > Got this one from the shop.
    >
    > Well worth the 500 TG. :)
    >
    > Once again, my response....

Mate some people are just born with this luck. Didn’t your mother tell you to resent them in the inside?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @ProjectX7
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest. I'm certainly not resentful towards anyone who gets lucky. Hence my 'awesome' on the original post.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    edited March 2018
    All gold boxes for me are crap xp. And why is xp have such high % on a gear run?
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @TJS said:
    > @ProjectX7
    > I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest. I'm certainly not resentful towards anyone who gets lucky. Hence my 'awesome' on the original post.

Oh lol I was trying to make a joke based off the gif. Because it’s Jessica jones... and she hates people XD
    TJS