For the love of Jesus and the Easter bunny @NG, can you at least give different weapons DIFF traits!

Maybe you’d actually sell those bundles then!

Scout:

Include the kukri under scout which I don’t have a pic of.

Seriously, just makes y’all look lazy at this point, why take the time to designs a NEW looking weapon and not give it NEW/DIFFERENT TRAITS. Marketing 101.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
TimboskixbamfxSCBMAbigbeanoanthony172

Comments

• mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Also Tommy gun is a Submachine gun as well..
  • RufusRocks14RufusRocks14 Member Posts: 9
    those assault traits are good tho....

--
    OurWorld: ScottMag14
    OW Group: Ground Z.E.R.O. 
    theldssdlCaptainslayer
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    They can call them anything they want if they'll give me weapons with those traits, lol
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    anthony172theldssdlcrambert_necCaptainslayer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    Given that I don’t spend real money on these bundles, they all look the same to me. :lol:
    DodkongStoneColdAwneme
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    JackBauer said:

I would love be to see some armour bundle with training gear and sniper harness in the shop. Will be out of stock very quick

>:)

If I already had all my gear prepped and upgraded? Maybe. Training gear is great when running an "I NEED MAJOR Expierence Points" day.

I have backup armor for hunter, shooter and assault with training gear that I switch to when farming. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited March 2018
    > @JackBauer said:
    > I would love be to see some armour bundle with training gear and sniper harness in the shop. Will be out of stock very quick
    > >:)

Nevermind, @Kaz please tell that Bundle guy who is currently shuffling the traits of the shop gear around and adding those shiny “new traits” labels that I like to see a pitchfork with gold threat reduction, gold destructive and silver skull.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Kaz
  • StoneColdAwnemeStoneColdAwneme Member Posts: 5
    Why would anyone buy weapons that have to be scrapped as you level up? At the price paid the weapon should work at any level. You bought it, You own it forever and have access to it when needed.
    psychwolfR2runfastMischa
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Why would anyone buy weapons that have to be scrapped as you level up? At the price paid the weapon should work at any level. You bought it, You own it forever and have access to it when needed.

Been a long time topic. Suggestions have even been made on viable options that would still allow NG to make profit but allowing one to keep the weapon. My frustration lays not in the purchase, but in the fact many don't resurface for a long time.

Morgan staff comes to mind. You buy it, use it for three levels and now it is so ineffective that you dispose of it. You won't find another for a goodly long time.

(I loved my wittle staff, but I grew up and it became a toothpick.)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

zeekdog