Who keeps playing with Tara? Rufus only plz.

Seriously, I don’t want a gun with a ❤️ on it named “special someone” with crappy traits. Stop playing beach life, ppl. The flamethrower is the only weapon worth winning so go use u some Rufus.
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
dlbbigbeanoMischaekimhclewI_Am_PsychoTripodKyrusTJSJapes87Kuduksligoem

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 209
    Hell, freaking yes. What is up with you people. I want a damn flamethrower!
  • ZachBaitZachBait Member Posts: 11
    Yeah- I was thinking the same thing. STOP using Tara and Jesus please. and just do Rufus.

If you don't have Rufus, please stop using tara and jesus still.
    bigbeano
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited April 2018
    Do we know the traits for the weapons and armour yet?
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048

You guys believe the numbers are accurate? C'mon...

The famous line attributed to P.T. Barnum comes to mind as I read this.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Troublemaker
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    No the way a shooter is out doing him the numbers are so fair off if full off a hill 2 times.
  • ZachBaitZachBait Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2018

yes we know the traits for the weapons. it was posted in some other thread and announced on the tv show.
    (screen shots of the actual traits)
    afroponix
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    edited April 2018
    ZachBait said:

yes we know the traits for the weapons. it was posted in some other thread and announced on the tv show.
    (screen shots of the actual traits)
    Exactly, that’s how I know Tara’s gun is silver with a red heart on it, it has 2 dot charging power or whatever that’s called, silver skull, and piercing if I remember right.

And I’d rather win Rufus a gold flamethrower instead of getting forced into buying it if I want it.

Ps. Please make the grenade launchers from the siege of Alexandria a weapon (maybe similar to the Molotov but goes farther. Or maybe make an arch weapon trait (such as the way a javelin fires) so something can be shot over high walls using ballistics.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    TJSbigbeano
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,875
    I do want that gun.
    TJS
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 673
    Well i want Rufus weapon, but the Katana is pretty good too.
    bigbeano
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I believe the company that handles the Oscar ballots is handling the voting. Price Waterhouse never makes mistakes.
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    Honestly I don’t care if Tara or Rufus win just please NO MORE EFFING SWORDS!!! Or atleast please give a bruiser weapon! Because everything is a sword! So I don’t care just don’t have Jesus win!
    bigbeanoanthony172Jaden
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 673
    I'd rather more Jesus than Tara. That Katana is amazing.
    bigbeanoBoukephalos
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,043
    Don't care who wins. I am interested in the legendary equipment.

BTW, since the start of the event, I have used Rufus during the distance once or twice as cannon fodder.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I don't care who wins either, and I think it's bad form to tell others they shouldn't use the Hero they want.
    I_Am_PsychoanniesprinklesTripod
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    Honestly, I haven't used any of the 3 since the event started. I only use Jesus on occasion.
    Dodkonganniesprinkles
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,828
    Free stuff is awesome for any class. I'll say thank you no matter what. B)
    Dodkonganthony172Jadenanniesprinkles
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Camel56
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    I only use Jesus but this katana is not worth for me..
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2018
    Yeah someone (@Captainslayer ) pointed out that a few months ago Rufus wa proclaimed as the number two in usage as measured by kills only behind Daryl. Now suddenly he finds himself in third behind Tara and Jesus? That's hard to believe, all of it.
    MischaCaptainslayerJadenJapes87
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    edited April 2018
    I am using Rufus because i want that flamethrower. Even bring him to outpost raids. But i dont mind getting the gun or katana as long as it is free :)
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    i have the 3 but dont use any because none of them help me in challenge (if i had Jesus 24 i would use it) but what comes for free at least worths a scrap xp :)
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    Shut_Up said:

Yeah someone (@Captainslayer ) pointed out that a few months ago Rufus wa proclaimed as the number two in usage as measured by kills only behind Daryl. Now suddenly he finds himself in third behind Tara and Jesus? That's hard to believe, all of it.

Only endgame players have him and not all of them. I ignore Rufus tokens, since unless I get a couple of very lucky breaks with radio calls I'm not going to see him around for a long time.

So some long term players leave, new players replace them, the stats can change significantly.