My personal challenge score is not shown correctly in the guild list

DelphiDelphi Member Posts: 6
Ingame name: 00Delphi
guild: walkers war

In the challenge running right now my personal score as shown on my mission screen is 94 points higher than the score shown in the guild list. At the time of writing 446 vs. 352

This is the first time this happened. I have not left or joined the guild.

Please help

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Delphi
    Ingame go to settings/help/contact us and contact support.
    Support can have a look at this issue.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,453
    As this has happened to me in the past I thought to offer some advice.

When begining a challenge make sure you are logged into your guild first by accessing the challenge through your guild button, then to challenge.

I'd still follow David's comment above.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,374
    @Delphi

Did you change guilds or leave and return to the guild during the challenge?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,453
    edited April 2018

@Delphi

Did you change guilds or leave and return to the guild during the challenge?

The OP states in the original post - " I have not left or joined the guild."

Also even if you did leave your guild in the middle of a challenge and return, this would not effect your star count. Unless you join another guild and got stars while away.

Edit to add. As I mentioned, this has happened to me twice in the past. I began challenge but it was as if I wasn't logged into my guild.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,374
    edited April 2018
    @TJS
    I can read. I was asking for clarification because we had someone recently who also said it happened and that they had not changed Guilds.

However they had. They moved from the second tier in a guild 'group' to the third tier but because it was all the same 'Guild Family' they did not think that counted as changing guilds. Hence the reason I was double checking.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia