Who keeps playing with Tara? Rufus only plz.

2»

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    If the traits from the show are accurate, Tara's gun has the best traits. I'll take all 3 though.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    NezoCBgaming1969psychwolfJaden
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    I would love the flamethrower...but it looks like more players want Tara..

On a side note...I don't see how Rufus was ever number 2 in kills...

My Rufus is only rare and I have played in scavenger missions with him but never in a challenge. He is still lvl 20 for me and my main challenge team is lvl 24...

I don't know about anybody else but I wasn't about to loss very precious challenge stars by using him. Rewards are so much less as is without giving them away...

Happy 380000plus walker killing so whatever we get is maxed!!!!
    anthony172
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @Boukephalos said:
    >
    > So some long term players leave, new players replace them, the stats can change significantly.

I understand things can change that's a big duhhhhh and that's my point. I don't think that it's plausible that he went from #2 to not being able to keep up with Tara and Jesus.
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,348
    You gotta realize Rufus was given to players for free at a certain point, so for many players he may have been their only assault.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    I_Am_PsychoJadenbigbeano
    Plus i don't get the usefulness of his leader trait except maybe some distance missions.

By the time my threat counter hits zero my team is already charged or dead...

Does he give some type of stacked charged where you could have successive charged attacks...that would be cool and he would then have the most kills...
    anthony172
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yeah and he was given out like a year and a half ago so the stats have had plenty of time to take that into the statistical fold.
    I never got him for free...just tokens...
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Shut_Up

What stats are you referring to?
    Can you post a link please.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Tripod
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I managed over 3,000 kills with Rufus on the easy distance, not used Tara once.I will use him again on the next Distance and try and train my cat to hit the end turn button.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    anthony172Jadenbigbeano
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 94
    Tara is the distance queen, no surprises there.
    anthony172
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 94

> @SleeperyJeem said:

> Tara is the distance queen, no surprises there.

The Distance queen is Sasha, Tara would be the princess.

I can see why you’d say that (Sasha is my challenge queen), but being able to keep your survivors topped up makes normal mode almost trivial at survivor level 20, I regularly finish with no dead survivors because of all the healing.

anthony172
  • ProjectX7ProjectX7 Member Posts: 156
    > @SleeperyJeem said:
    > Tara is the distance queen, no surprises there.

Tara is my everything queen! Mostly because I don’t have any good leader traits but here’s XD but still. So I agree there
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I’m pretty happy with my rufus’ traits but I’ve had him since he came out
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    bigbeano
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 49
    I play this game for the heroes of the TV show/comics.

Could not care less about Rufus.
    anthony172bigbeano