Something off, or is it just me?

Ok, so I'm kind of new at this and I haven't been playing all that long, I'm a player level 33, everything upgraded almost as far as it will go....just did episode 11-3 normal mode, I used two level 13 survivors, and the one I rescued was this one pictured.....so used level 13's and I get an 8?????? Uhhhhh......someone tell me this is not how lol the rescues are gonna go.....I figured I would at least get a rescue comparable to the ones I was using.....am I missing something here? Not trying to whine I'm truly just trying to understand...thanks for any help!
ste

Comments

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    normal mode survivors are really low, they get higher as you do hard and nightmare mode, but the quality is low on them.
    you get a chance at good survivor qualities by doing radio calls.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • WalkerKillr76WalkerKillr76 Member Posts: 22
    That makes sense, thanks @Dread I used the radios I had but got only a epic hunter that goes to 15.... I accepted cause it was higher than the level 13 I had, but I need more radios! I've been doing all the missions I can, but not getting any radios from them. Hoping for another radio bundle to pop out soon lol
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    They nerfed survivors to be rescued. I heard that they got them cheap from Alexandria after Rick moved there.
    SenoiaSurvivorLadyAquila
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    @WalkerKillr76 what was his max level? I can deal with lower level survivor if the potential level is comparable or higher to what I currently have. But now on rescue missions you can't depend on the rescued survivor to be of ANY help to you on the way out.

@Teeceezy I don't understand why getting higher level survivors on rescue missions was a bug. It felt like a reward. :( I think the devs should consider undoing the nerf. It took the excitement away from rescues. Especially since the radio tent is a bust most of the time. Sorry, I know you've heard it before. Just still pouting.

GonkistanBarcodeJ
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    I still dont understand this. On my account I have only ever encountered 1 or 2 star survivors as a mission reward and they have all been....pathetic to put it nicely. However, SWIM started an account a week ago and on the initial training mission got an epic survivor as the rescue from Terminus and an epic hunter at the end of the hunter unlock episode. So maybe there is luck involved? Idk but there is def some balancing that needs to be fixed. (side note: the hunter episode was all kinds of glitche, instead os saying unlock hunter, it said the reward was a kitchen knife and it had a picture of a gun.)
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 548
    @WalkerKillr76 , the picture you posted is a lvl 12 rescue, not an 8 as mentioned. Still it's lower than expected though. I think every rescue I had were only 2 or 3 star rescues. Not even worth rescuing them! Too bad we can't leave them there if they can't help us!
  • WalkerKillr76WalkerKillr76 Member Posts: 22
    @Camel56 yes this one sucked also....on another post I put in a screen shot of the warrior I rescued but she was even worse! Lol
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    I just completed over 13 normal with Lv 16 legendary h/s/s (all 3 took heavy injury at end).

What I got was a rare shooter lv12 or 13, whatever 1k exp was for scrapping it so fast. And the weapon was a lv 15 epic rifle with so-so traits.

Only went through it to get ready for the update.
This discussion has been closed.