Brace yourselves! The storm of hate for the challenge is coming! lol

lets see if anyone reaches 1300 this week xD
Fahqbendoverromeo

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    their goal is to make 1000 stars our dream goal...lol
    xbamfxPapacasl2wannabe
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,791
    No Hate here, I'll make my guild min by this evening. Will make up the trade goods by taking it out on outpost..... so I am really sorry in advance to those I may raid.

For me this is the best time for this challenge, my daughter is home from college this week and weekend.

GovernatorJenngJadenSchlitzer
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Surely people should only be interested in their star totals, relative to other players' on the the same Challenge.

I like the fact it will need thought out strategy late on.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Boukephalos
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    So lose a star with bruises on toons...healed by the time it takes to hit complete 3 boxes and start mission...less than a minute of heal equals star loss....LMAO if only it was funny...
    JenngPapacas
  • ReggieGRReggieGR Member Posts: 84
    The Walking Dead Our World, NG’s new game is slated to launch Q2 2018. Where do you think their focus is?
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Not even going to play the Challenge this week due to all of the negative feedback I've heard so far. It mirrors many of the past few weeks where after a certain point you don't rely on skill, you rely on a lucky RNG roll or a favorable spawn setup to pass a map with 3 stars. If I wanted to play a game of chance, I'd go gamble.

My problem is that many missions had walkers spawn right on top of you from the start and there was no room to move and no strategy involved. You HAD to shoot them right away, or go in overwatch. The walkers were easy to kill for the first handful of rounds but as I stated earlier, after a certain point players had to hope for a critical hit to kill the stunning walkers or armored walkers. How is this fun without strategy? I truly believe that NG designed these maps to be money makers thinking that players would need to spend gold to heal their players early on and would continue for as long as they could. They put little effort into designing these maps and it shows. I play the Challenge for fun, but the last 2-3 weren't fun for me...because no strategy or thinking was involved.

It would be nice to have more critical thinking required for these Challenges. I wish there were more interactive elements within the game. Say something like a switch that could be pressed in 1 turn by a survivor that closed a gate that trapped multiple walkers, allowing you to pass them without injury or kill them. Or covered pits that your survivors could walk over without falling in (because there were aware of them) but the walkers would fall into and disappear if they walked over them. Or maybe a survivor could shoot a propane tank that exploded like a grenade walker radius that set all walkers in it on fire, mirroring the incendiary trait. Or a furnace in a warehouse mission that had a fire lit that you could open the damper on with a switch that sent a jet of fire out 4 spaces igniting whatever it touched. THAT would make the game more fun in my eyes and would give players new interest and more ways to deal with tough walkers.
    Black Labs Matter.
    JadenDanski_46BoukephalosTeenahGee