Teeming Graveyard huh?

Comments

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I loved this original challenge, sounds like this retread will be as fun. And good for farming, and I’ll have the day off from work when it starts! Which NEVER happens for me on distance days or challenge days
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    ignas
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    @Kaz can you share if any of these mission maps have actual cover?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,361
    Pretty sure they all do. Don't know why they would have gotten rid of the cover
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    David_H79DoTak
    I've never played that challenge before is why I ask...
    Ahh gotcha. We'll be good. There's plenty of cover.
    DoTak
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    mobbie said:

Firekid said:

Can @mobbie have a really easy challenge set so that everyone can get a million stars that definitely equates to more fun!

Getting less then 800 stars at level 28s is not fun when you just got to level 22 and Ng has fucked drop rates for gear. After that new update..
    It might be worth your while reading up on traits. 800 is possible at partially level 21. And that was without hitting my wall.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Thanks @crambert_nec

Happy Walker Killing...
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,112
    @DoTak thank you for that initial post.

@Kaz thanks for all that but question remains.

Are freeman fixed? They don't seem so in the Distance.
    TroublemakerDoTakbigbeano
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    lol Dumpsters
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    bladgier said:

@DoTak thank you for that initial post.

@Kaz thanks for all that but question remains.

Are freeman fixed? They don't seem so in the Distance.

Nope still move with 0 hp and being on fire.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,899
    I'm excited to see if I can make use of my charged Bruisers... Especially my near invincible Luke Cage.

But that said, charged shooters would be infinitely more useful. This challenge was the first one where I really began to respect my shooters, since they could double shot kill a human enemy in one turn.

Strong Bruisers and defensive build assaults protecting your shooters is the strat here gang... Leave your hunters at home to water tomatoes.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    suzequeue
    Yeah but we have incendiary now which results in a one turn struggle. The strategy for these maps was always to pit the walkers against the Freemen. Incendiary hunters make that even easier now.
    CBgaming1969bigbeano
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    WellyLuga said:

Since Freemen aren't counted towards the kill counts in the talking dead community event, any one else think that NG have planned this challenge map set pretty poorly? Since we currently need another 4 million kills for legendary gear and most of the maps only have a handful of walkers...

True, but most also have spawn counters that are easy enough to keep topping up in the early rounds.

Generally agree though.

Overall these maps are going to get tough as hell pretty quickly - a genuine challenge for once, but I'm pretty glad that I'm travelling this weekend so not expecting to score highly in the first place. I reckon people will be seeing full hospitals by Friday.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Really, really, really, really need some new maps.

Really!

Anyone else getting bored with the same ones repeated over and over again?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    pirate1125Jenngbigbeano
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 339
    @Neil_J some like 10 sets
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 153
    > @Neil_J said:
    > Really, really, really, really need some new maps.
    >
    > Really!
    >
    > Anyone else getting bored with the same ones repeated over and over again?

Not really. Must be you. Have you tried playing with your non-A team to switch it or by using different classes that you might ever never thought of using?
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    suzequeue said:

> @Neil_J said:

> Really, really, really, really need some new maps.

>

> Really!

>

> Anyone else getting bored with the same ones repeated over and over again?

Not really. Must be you. Have you tried playing with your non-A team to switch it or by using different classes that you might ever never thought of using?

Only few team set ups work here thats it.
    edited April 2018
    @Kaz it would be super awesome cool if NG would use the new dead of night graphics with the rain on these mission maps!!!
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304

@Kaz it would be super awesome cool if NG would use the new dead of night graphics with the rain on these mission maps!!!

it's raining at night on helping hand
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

CBgaming1969Jenngbigbeano
  • warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    dont know about you but this one seems hard and im only level 21... when i have same level walkers and freemen than my survivors lets see what happens :pensive:
    I know @abailey362 but I would love the look of dead of night with rain on these challenge missions...

All night mission regardless of weather, but especially with bad weather should all be changed to the new night graphics. @Kaz how about trying to make that happen...woot...woot!!
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 119
    Finally a good challenge thank you NG mixing it up keeps interest and we get to use those traits like bullet dodge I dont care about star count it’s all relative.
    TroublemakerKaz
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Personally I'm liking this challenge despite it's difficulty. It's definitely different from the norm but also it's one of the very first challenges I ever played.

I'm actually quite surprised I remember it. Maybe my memory isn't as bad as I thought. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Jenngafroponix
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    I usually buy a gas booster but I don't think I'm going to waste the money, hospital time should catch up with gas pretty quick on this one.
    Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
    CBgaming1969JadenSPC_TORRES