What Hero’s weapon are you gunning for?

2»

Comments

• ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 398
    Jesus
    I forgot what the weapons were so I voted Jesus because, why not.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited March 2018
    Tara
    I'm beginning to suspect the improvement to the community event is these weapons will be legendary.

I guess we'll know very soon.

If the weapons are epic I'd prefer the Dixieland BBQ but if they are Legendary I'd have a different preference.
    *Hint ( :heart: )
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    CBgaming1969
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    JackBauer said:

For me it is clear why Tara is in lead.

Her leader trait looks like ruthless and I guess most players ....

Can't read?
    jimmorrison369MadPuppyJaden
  • RbredtRbredt Member Posts: 70
    Hmm perhaps they will be magnanimous and give us all 3 regardless of outcome. Would be 3x the XP from scrapping them all.
    CBgaming1969Overgrowdaworld
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,324
    I'm choosing option 4, don't care cuz they will all be terrible

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 630
    Rufus
    I need a new BBQr! Did I see that pistol had a ♡ on it? :D
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2018
    Rufus
    So we need 38 million total kills for legendary weapon and armor. Rufus.. Rufus.. Rufus..
  • RufusRocks14RufusRocks14 Member Posts: 9
    Rufus
    sooooo want that flame thrower!

--
    OurWorld: ScottMag14
    OW Group: Ground Z.E.R.O. 
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Tara
    TJS said:

I'm beginning to suspect the improvement to the community event is these weapons will be legendary.

I guess we'll know very soon.

If the weapons are epic I'd prefer the Dixieland BBQ but if they are Legendary I'd have a different preference.

*Hint ( :heart: )

BOOM! Now I'll place my vote B)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    That’s the armor that came from Carols event.
    So I guess the armor from this Community event could also have some nice traits.
    Jaden
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Tara
    I'm in for Tara's gun. Assuming it's the easter egg gun, it's among the ideal shooter weapons: some combo of destructive, long range, and piercing. Given that we just got an epic reckonin' for 8k tg's (20 minutes of outpost raids), and the main reason of that gun is to set enemies aflame, I don't need the dixie. Sure it has a different effective area, and a small damage bump at legendary, but I'd rather save however many tg's it would cost to find a lvl24 shooter gun with those traits. Cheers to NG for offering a chance at making the weapons legendary & hopefully giving decent traited armor along with it.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    If the reward is epic, I would go for the flamethrower.
    Now that the rewards can be legendary, I would like the pistol. If the sneaked traits are correct, that’s a great one.
    The only use for the flamethrower is in the distance to set enemies on fire. The damage from the weapon doesn’t matter, so my old flamethrower can still do the job.
    TJSKyrusOneLessTitananthony172
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    Tara
    Voted Tara because Shooter is the only class for which i do not have a (good) level appropriate armor and weapon yet... (have a few pistols lying around but none with extra range).
    Legendary Flamethrower would make a good consolation prize!
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited March 2018
    Gonna repeat this PSA since there are multiple threads on this topic and interest will be higher for a Legendary weapon than an Epic - community reward will most likely be at the level of your highest survivor in that class, so if you are in the process of leveling survivors, you may want an assault, shooter and warrior at your available max level in order to get the most benefit from whichever weapon wins.
    CronusOvergrowdaworldbigbeano
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,295
    Rufus
    No wonder Rufus is losing, he is busy with his soda ads.

C'mon ppl how can you say no to this guy.

bigbeanoKazOvergrowdaworldShadowaceAz
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    edited April 2018
    Rufus was like the first hero I got when I started playing. He was of no use to me after I got the Governor at player lvl 20. I basically left poor Rufus behind and hasn’t seen any action since Lvl 12. Ide love the Dixie BBQ’r for a bit more fun whilst farming. And put it in Rositas hands in my Outpost when I’m not scavenging cans or xp.
    It would give me a reason to use Ole’ Ruffer again after I add the Reckonin’ to his arsenal.
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Rufus
    NOW...it's just a matter of getting those kills needed to make whatever we get LEGENDARY!!!
    anthony172
  • ZachBaitZachBait Member Posts: 11
    Rufus
    community polls show more people are wanting rufus. yet the numbers being published for kills show the opposite.

i smell something funny going on. i dont believe a shooter is farming more kills than an assault.
  • Jethro1967Jethro1967 Member Posts: 18
    Wouldn’t it be great if certain weapons worked better for certain heroes than others. Like the crossbow doing more damage in Daryl’s hands than say in another hunters. Then there is an encentive to keep it upgraded or quest harder for them. The katana for Michone, the staff sword for Ezekiel and the axe for Jerry. Just makes sense to me. Epic weapon for the right user.
    Jethro
    -Praetorian
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,051
    edited April 2018
    So the deadline comes and we're still 2 mill short, wouldn't have anything to do with the challenge which has mostly freemen and just 2-3 walkers per map until the spawns would it? :lol: Thankfully they're extending it by another day.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Rufus

Wouldn’t it be great if certain weapons worked better for certain heroes than others. Like the crossbow doing more damage in Daryl’s hands than say in another hunters. Then there is an encentive to keep it upgraded or quest harder for them. The katana for Michone, the staff sword for Ezekiel and the axe for Jerry. Just makes sense to me. Epic weapon for the right user.

Sadly it simply means those who are FreePlay vs PayPlay would keep having to buy it over and over because you're not getting it to upgrade past a level.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 536
    Sweet! Just got my “Special Someone” and armor combo. Not to shabby! Love Taras leader trait for later Distance rounds. She’s a badass no doubt.
    mack22