Teeming Graveyard - LIKE / DON'T LIKE

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501

Teeming Graveyard

Seems some players like this challenge & some don't.

Place your vote &/or share your comments & thoughts.

:star: Do you like this challenge :grey_question:
:star: Are there improvements that can made :grey_question:
:star: Or you simply don't want to see this challenge again :grey_question:

"HAVE YOUR SAY!"

Teeming Graveyard - LIKE / DON'T LIKE 105 votes

I don't like the Teeming Graveyard challenge (I hope I Never see it Again)
38%
TransmuteJunpirate1125ray5545zeeblackElkadorBuckzzatrainofficialJerryDixonGovernatormasmith93psychwolfDeucesKyrusKalordMarcus6253DLichCaptainslayerwrinkled_bagl2wannabeyoungbesyz 40 votes
I like the Teeming Graveyard challenge (I'd like to see it Again)
39%
DoTak8900rpmcapibarakmrZetteDodkongkiwinz7xyzTroublemakertalliniedeb1hdJackBauerbladgierATLAS-ZSCBMABirajuwhitek111mimicaMabikianniesprinkles 41 votes
I like the Teeming Graveyard challenge 'BUT' (Add Comment on how it could be Improved)
21%
PutchucoR2runfastNCDawgFanTheCrabMadPuppyp_herianandy75MacVcarlos1981zivaoliviaxbamfxthisdoesfineRealClareBDBonesSteinarWellyLugamik81SmokeandMirrorsSleeperyJeemShadowaceAz 23 votes
Other (Add Comment)
0%
The_Overcomer 1 vote
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
KazTrinity1706Steinarcapibara

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I really enjoyed the challenge although it was difficult. Star counts are down through out my whole guild as I think many did what I did and often moved on with two stars rather than keep trying.

I found myself enjoying it the futher I went and began to use different teams & different heroes for nearly every map.

I know if we have this challenge again I would do much better & likely enjoy it even more.

The Pre-Charged Brusier Bonus was a huge help and I don't know what it would be like without that.

In all, very challenging and much enjoyed.

(To add, I know many saw some 'buggy' freemen activity, I was one who didn't but I take others for their word so hopefully that can be addressed)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    BoukephalosZetteSCBMA1Ris
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,570
    Yeah...i don't care of bugs and stuffs...makes it more unpredictable... :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Trinity1706ATLAS-ZMattOfEarthFahqbendover
  • hahahaha Member Posts: 1
    As others have mentioned... freemen ignore walkers and walkers ignore freemen. it was advertised as a challenging event where freemen and survivors had the same opponent but that was not the case. Our guild really dislikes this new challenge format. Getting less and less enjoyable by the week.
    l2wannabepsychwolf
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 240
    I like the Teeming Graveyard challenge 'BUT' (Add Comment on how it could be Improved)
    Other than preventative measures I have no problem with this challenge. It’s my wall at 33-1. Was perfect to 29-2 this week.
    ZetteATLAS-ZMacVMattOfEarth
  • BoukephalosBoukephalos Member Posts: 263
    edited April 2018
    Movado said:

II think it’s harsher on F2P or mid-lvl players with a hospital epidemic.

As a mid level player who only bought full gas this weekend (because badges, so scavenging so badges), I enjoyed this challenge a lot.

This is a challenge where Morgan's trait shines. I only got him to epic last month and have been waiting to see if he'd ever be more use than as an outpost guard and Distance filler. Revelation. Now I see there have been missions in other challenges where he'd have been very useful, if epic/legendary and reasonably buffed.
    DLich said:

I’m not a fan of having to use gold to heal survivors and teeming graveyard pretty much guarantees at even early rsls you’re walking away with a bruise or more.

No, it doesn't. I mostly got 3 stars all the way to RSL+4, after which some stars were lost. That's not a boast - I have guild mates who did much better and have progressed further - just a statement of fact. This challenge does not guarantee early damage. If it guarantees it for you, there's a gap in your repertoire. If you're not interested in the survivor classes, heroes and playing styles which work in this challenge, fair enough. But that means your choices are guaranteeing the penalty, not the challenge.

Every time I think I've learned how to play this game, I run into another wall where my toons and techniques fail me. When that happens, my assumption is that I've missed something and that there's something new to learn. I'm still getting 3 stars in Helping Hand, finding everything else tough now. My assumption is that I'm not being smart enough in the other missions.

Trinity1706ATLAS-Zl2wannabe
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,824
    BUT

Deja Vu
    Jenngbigbeano
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm majority a F2P player. Never ever bought a gas booster and rarely use gold for healing. I usually use gold to refill my gas two or three times at the beginning of a challenge.

This week I have done no different. Two gas refills with gold, no gold for healing and I'm at the point I'll struggle to get passed one or two more rounds.

So for me, having to spend more on gold in this challenge isn't the case.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    BoukephalosTrinity1706ATLAS-Z
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 150
    edited April 2018
    Hate it sure I did do high stars but with only 4 gold heals. Why I hate it? freemen buggy as shit and Revenge helping them.
    ATLAS-Zl2wannabe
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,301
    What @kkatsu said! Although this challenge suited my usual playing style as rarely use hunters and assaults! Hit a wall at RSL 7 though!
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Liked it.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/313562/#Comment_313562
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    SCBMAbigbeanoATLAS-Z
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 570
    Make the designers play before they release this, maybe we'll have a a playable version then.
    BoukephalosJenngbigbeanoKyruskkatsumarie1980ATLAS-Zl2wannabe
  • The_OvercomerThe_Overcomer Member Posts: 182
    Other (Add Comment)
    I love the map, but hate how many freemen in the maps. Or just take out the freemen and leave it with Z's only. Normally being able to get to 28 without a bruise because you've earned it over the years is a good feeling. But suddenly getting bruised at lvl 25 isnt fun at all, you cant avoid it. I can't see NG doing anything for the better atm, it just seems to get worse and worse. Hence why $400aud has gone to another game and not to NML in the last month.
    JenngATLAS-Zl2wannabe
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    Love the change, needs to be paired with reduced hospital time event. Every map puts 2 in there at least, can't afford to keep playing. (Not blowing my gold to heal every map) I'm only at around 650 stars,.
    MacV
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 288
    I like it, just do it during a reduced healing time weekend event and fix some mechanics of the IA and how them react to walkers and walkers react to them
    mack22Japes87ATLAS-Z
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 174
    But I would need the bruiser event with it (or maybe charged assaults). I had a lot of fun with this. Sure, I didn’t make it far with my alt, but I got to where I have been getting lately with my main (not using much gold still to get there). And I used bruisers. I never use my beautiful set of bruisers!
    mack22
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,391
    Three Bruisers works to get me at least 2 ✰'s in most, just wish I had prepared 3 complete upgraded sets of gear for them.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

CBgaming1969MacV
  • SteinarSteinar Content Creator Posts: 96
    I think it's good that a different kind of challenge had to be played. This brings a good variety and makes the game more complex.

Nevertheless, there are things that have not worked well. For example, the freemen ignore walkers and walkers ignore freemen. Losing stars like that is really frustrating.

This also works better in other game modes. When such errors are fixed, I'm sure Teeming Graveyard will fit well into the map rotation.
    https://twd-nml.de

Wir informieren euch über Neuigkeiten rund um das Spiel, verraten die Tipps und Tricks der Profis und schreiben Leitfäden für die verschiedenen Spielmodi.

Facebook

JenngBoukephalos