No Man's Land World Anti-Championships

I will be organizing the No Man's Land World Anti-Championships for any and all interested parties

We will be looking for the 20 crappiest/laziest/most guild freeloading players from each country

Requirements are as follows:
1. Extreme apathy towards stars
2. General game suckiness
3. Sincere passion and commitment for shenanigans and hijinks

I will be leading the delegation of the Faroe Islands...beep me on my Nextel or contact me via MySpace for the least amount of information possible

And if anyone else would like to lead a delegation of any other self-governing archipelagos godspeed and may you have tremendous luck in your search for utterly horrible players!!

P.S. I'm too poor for any prizes after all the money I've spent on this game :# ...so the winning (or losing) nation will get a throat punch and swift kick from @Jenng

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
JadenpaintbeastbigbeanoTHCrossJenngbladgierBirajuChivoHuntrStalker20jimmydawiseSPC_TORRESavelardezHamphilWeekOneantsbfShadowaceAzshaunatthepubTJSPain WalkerKazDBonesTheCrabKratosDLichl2wannabeMischaKick_assflyingcowkingkamilowatyGuapo

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Nailed it! @SlickRick

SlickRickbigbeanoJadenMarleen83
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    @SlickRick you should visit the the guilds that win one of them golden showers!!!lol
    SlickRickl2wannabe
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @avelardez Haha!! Yeah it's been a hot minute since I performed one of my legendary golden showers...I think Zayn enjoyed them more than anyone :D ...and I can't think of a more worthy prize than me raining down all my glory upon those worthy few :p
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    I was going to inquire further as I think I'm an ideal candidate but.... meh, too much apathy.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

JadenDBonesSlickRickJayZ
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Good one @SlickRick 😂
    SlickRick
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Man, now I'm disappointed!

You had me at up to meh, from whatev, then you say it was a joke? I almost had a detectable pulse for a minute, or 5 seconds, any longer was work. I'd slink back to my corner, but instead I think I'll just become a lump in the middle of the floor here.

If you again look for someone useless and generally regarded as one to disregard, you'll know where to find me at least.

valeas quam optime
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SlickRickKick_ass
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
    Does it count if I recruit 19 people and we all go offline during the duration of the championships? We just log in after and hope we won

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    JenngSlickRickhunter_xJaden
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    you mean veteran?
  • l2wannabel2wannabe Member Posts: 546
    @SlickRick....now you're talking, lol
    SlickRick
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    So if I'm a leader in the championship, I can't be in the anti-championship?

It's an outrage. That sucks. I think there should be a vote. I'm sure I can suggest another way. The rules need to change, this isn't fair. I WANT TO BE IN BOTH.

I quit!!!!

*door hits me in the ass on the way out

Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    SlickRickJapes87
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Kick_ass

We only have 3 requirements so as long as you fill those ably you are more than welcome to participate in both...so champion and anti-champion away to your hearts delight...and may I wish you extreme luck in your journey to being ridiculously terrible at the game :p
    Japes87