Is Your Camp Prepared?!

13»

Comments

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Tidied my camp up a little, cod creeping back in...

yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • @FizzyPinot so youre gonna be a neat freak huh
    FizzyPinot
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 529
    Careful, heads can still bite! Just kick their teeth out first!
  • SteelersFanSteelersFan Member Posts: 47
    @Longinus from gamers.com? Bubbleman board ring any bells or just a crazy coincidence?
  • TekkenshiftTekkenshift Member Posts: 51
  • @Tekkenshift very tidy, now how about sending me 60 radios
  • TekkenshiftTekkenshift Member Posts: 51
    @i8azmbe Can't do that. I used 600 radios during increased epic/legendary challenge.
  • ReinRein Member Posts: 22
    I have the hospital right by the gate so injured survivors can begin getting the help they desperately require as soon as they arrive in camp. >_>
    My NML Instagram | My NML YT Playlist | Guild: N/A
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
    eetu
    My game says I can build another storage supply at council level 16 and another farm plot at level 17. Surely someone farther along than I am would have gotten to those levels by now, yet no one, not even those with player levels in the 40s, has more than three storages and five farms. What gives?
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    A little bit tidiness. :#
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Silly mortals.My camp is far beneath the earths soft core-surrounded by fire..and wind chimes.

I Love them.
    [Deleted User]
  • @Rein council lvl 16 and lvl 17 aren't available yet, nice camp

@Lightfeet looks good
    Rein
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up.
  • VoldimortVoldimort Member Posts: 4
    My camp is setup to put supply/xp collecting in the middle and easy access to training grounds and workshop. I put the radio tent near the big antenna tower to give my radio calls a bigger boost (gotta find those legendary survivors any way possible). Campfire has got to be right between the tents since that's where everybody will socialize. And farms separate the noisy training grounds and workshop so my survivors can get some sleep in their comfy tents. And I put the council near the radio tent because they need quick access to comms. Also, I spread my supply depots around so that my survivors don't have to walk too far to get a snack and all the supplies don't go up in flames if a fire breaks out.

Somebody had a great point about having the hospital near the entrance so injured survivors can get immediate care. And having the noisier buildings in the top left (back) of the camp makes sense too.

I know, it's sad, I think about this crap way too much.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited February 2016
    @Voldimort i think its great that other people put strategic thought to their camps like i do, nice setup and explanation, i understand the thought process of the hospital near the entrance, but for me it was a matter of the walkers being able to smell and hear the injured screaming or moaning so as far away as possible
    Voldimort
  • xX13Shadow08XxxX13Shadow08Xx Member Posts: 9
    This is my camp
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Need more supply storage
  • i8azmbe said:

@Voldimort i think its great that other people put strategic thought to their camps like i do, nice setup and explanation, i understand the thought process of the hospital near the entrance, but for me it was a matter of the walkers being able to smell and hear the injured screaming or moaning so as far away as possible

That sounds completely logical. However i set mine up for my big ass fingers to have room so clicking on one, I don't hit another. My car currently is too close to the campfire and I end up hitting it on accident. The rest is set up for the people inside my walls wjth my TG & WS close to each other and then my council right there and so on.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • I wasn't sure if I added my screen shot previously, I did though so now I'm positive people know what my camp looks like
    Mike Tyson
  • @bgbelden they should get rid of the big icon over the fire so you could just tap the fire for all the info, at least you didnt say whey you touch your radio tent you select your car
  • No but now that I have the screenshot template on my screen, I can't make radio call from the left side of the screen, I have to use the actual tent. I'm afraid if I remove the button for the screenshot, I'll never find it again. It stays on my screen in a semi transparent state just waiting for my fingers to come near it.
    Mike Tyson
  • Haha, if you have android you can find a shake to take screenshots app
  • Will look for one in my Play Store
    Mike Tyson
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060

Definitely cool seeing how others set up camp, mine wouldn't handle a herd through the gates lol

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • @WalkerBait1 looks good, i see your council is in the same place as mine
    WalkerBait1
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Almost exactly the same spot @i8azmbe B) saw a couple of others right about where we have ours as well seems a good spot :blush: thanks urs looks good also

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
This discussion has been closed.