What badge? Assault

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
Got this new health badge...but not sure it's worth to lose the 10% damage... :/

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
bigbeano

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    Damage all the way for me. You spend more time hitting things than getting hit
    capibaraaquilabigbeano
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    I would stick with the damage, but it would really depend on it's usage...

If it's primary function is being used at higher difficulties where you are getting 100% bodyshots in support of Sasha as leader then switch to health...

If it's your primary assault for most all missions, stick with damage...

Happy walker killing!!!
    capibara
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Do you use Assaults as meat shields as I've often heard, or as fighters for humanity?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172capibarabigbeano
    Also at your setup 10% is a major difference, at my stage 10% is barely noticeable on my Assault. So that would also make a factor in my placement.
    Concordia

capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    Well... that's my main assault and i se both for damage and health..but i think i prefere to have that 10% damage... even if probably playing at 31 is maybe better to have the health,,,
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    The question is what do you have to replace the critical damage badge. If you have a damage badge there you might swap that out and put the epic health in the 4th position.
    capibarabigbeano
    edited April 2018
    I'm in the same boat @capibara

My Rosita can barely knock down a 23, about 40% of the time she is successful. I'm trying to figure out which would actually give her better damage, but I don't know what badges come into play in what order. Does %dam get added to base damage or total damage?

If they don't really matter about weapons for both %dam and +dam, how do I know her base damage?

Do her traits have an affect on her results from either +dam or %dam?

I'd rather not spend 30 - 45 gold just to try both setups for on the fly testing.

Maybe you could offer me advise on some of those? I use her as attack mode, not as a wall to absorb damage. So defensive is not my goal.

Would +163 damage or +11% damage be better?
    Concordia

capibarabigbeano
    @ShadowaceAz ....i suspect that those 163 could be maybe better....also because i don't like to mix badges with different shapes like your 11%

But also...Rosita? My Rosita is close to pink but she is permanent in the outpost with Daryl that is already pink. I never used both.
    I think you jave to focus into growing a good assault, not hero...or at least try to invest phones to grow Abe.
    ShadowaceAz
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @capibara my suggestions would be:
    Get damage reduction badges they are way more effective than health ones when you need to mitigate damage.
    Get also fixed damage badges, assaults don't have high damage, use your % damage badges on scouts, shooters and hunters.
    Get percentage health badges instead of fixed ones.

capibara
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    @ShadowaceAz

I'd think the fixed badge would be better than the %, but this may change as you progress, since you'll get more base damage and therefore more damage coming from the % badge. But on equal quality go always for fixed values on assaults, their base damage is low
    capibaraShadowaceAz
    mik81 said:

@capibara my suggestions would be:
    Get damage reduction badges they are way more effective than health ones when you need to mitigate damage.
    Get also fixed damage badges, assaults don't have high damage, use your % damage badges on scouts, shooters and hunters.
    Get percentage health badges instead of fixed ones.

Thanks...yes i try to use damage badges on scouts shooters,...but finally i have only 6 survivors and i use only 3 heroes... so since the first day they released badges i startedwith one shape of badge for every survivor and i'm ok... i will never unequip all to start again... indeed we had so far 3 free unequip events and i never switched anything..lol... :D:D:D
    bigbeano
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I'm in the same boat @capibara
    >
    > My Rosita can barely knock down a 23, about 40% of the time she is successful. I'm trying to figure out which would actually give her better damage, but I don't know what badges come into play in what order. Does %dam get added to base damage or total damage?
    >
    > If they don't really matter about weapons for both %dam and +dam, how do I know her base damage?
    >
    > Do her traits have an affect on her results from either +dam or %dam?
    >
    > I'd rather not spend 30 - 45 gold just to try both setups for on the fly testing.
    >
    > Maybe you could offer me advise on some of those? I use her as attack mode, not as a wall to absorb damage. So defensive is not my goal.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Would +163 damage or +11% damage be better?

@ShadowaceAz The % badge increases with each lvl. @jimmorrison369 has a link I hope he will give that explains everything way better than I can. Also @OneLessTitan has base damage on WordPress.com TWD No Man's Land. I also believe @DLich has a link to a chart as well.
    capibaraShadowaceAzromeo